• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Vs Dante Final Battle

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He can't be Vergil through normal conditions since he was found at a young age and took care of by Kyrie ever since.
As time passes I want him to be someone new as we know him now, if they want Vergil to make an appearance, I think he should be as we know him..

Tatooa

Yeah, I think It's inevitable that Nero and Dante will join forces. But he's got to die off at some point so he's not around for DMC2... Or he kills Dante and takes Dante's identity, and THAT's why the "devil hunter" in DMC2 is such a pussy!

yousefgx

GET YOUR GAME ON !
Dante will win....you know hes the main character of 1,2,3. and he have more skills than nero.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nero does not have to die just because has was not in part 2. Mary was not in part 1 or 2, but I don't think she's dead. And as for the battle, it can definately be like dmc3 where you win, but you actually lose. Otherwise that would be no fun for the player if you just get your @$$ whipped.

And for the main question, No, Nero has no chance agaisnt Dante with both arms tied behind his back.

Zato-OW

King
dmc2 had nothing to do with nero and they may have joined forces by then if nero didnt die
th_13--Devil-may-cry-3.gif

Top Bottom