• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Discussion

do you hate nero?

• KILL NERO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SSSANTA

• NO KILL SSSANTA AND NERO

• Total voters

seraphmaycry

so i made this thread for 3 reasons

1 im bored
2 to state my endless hate towards nero
3 so we can have a in-depth discussion of nero's character and combat

Combat:

for me his combat is to simplistic his guns ONLY use is a OP charged shot capable of 3 or 4 hit killing anything ind DMD except for bosses i don't mind his sword though it has a decent move set with some interesting moves yet there are a lot of very similar moves so not impressed the grapple is extremely fun to use but as DmC showed us it's boring not having a choice if you get pulled to or they get pulled to you so again unimpressed

Character: everytime he shouted kyrie i face palmed so much my face was bleeding at the end on top of that the scene where he COULD have smashed the giant statue and stopped the bad guy (the order of the sword) and then kyrie appeared and nero panicked was just so ARGGGGH WHAT ARE YOU DOING NERO (yamato gets taken) WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU (nero gets obsorded giving sanctus the power of sparda, essentially) WHAT IS THIS THIS IS RETARDED `(dante has to clean up nero's mess) *facepalm super ultra hard* (yamato is used to open the hell gate and kill millions of people so it can just look like the savior arrived at the very end of the world to save them) NERO YOU WERE WILLING TO TRADE ONE PERSONS LIVE FOR MILLIONS? HOW IS THAT FAIR?

so that's my rant done.... well for now anyway

Top Bottom