• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero and kyrie

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
Who thinks their reletionship worked. Personally i thought it was kinda cliche i mean bad boy and good girl thats like every romance ever....

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I hope it doesnt... I mean, I hated kyrie so much!
She is all so must-be-saved-like and so shy. Plus, that voice really irritates me.
She needs more attitude IMO.

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
ah come on guys, DMC needed a quiet non violent chick cos every other girl is a hardcore demon killing machine (Trish, Gloria, Lady).

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Gtsilva;181389 said:
ah come on guys, DMC needed a quiet non violent chick cos every other girl is a hardcore demon killing machine (Trish, Gloria, Lady).

It would add some much needed depth to DMC thats for shure.

To bad kyrie is just a cardboard cutout love interest with no characterization or greater function than to be Nero's motivation.

Oh well, at least Nero has better motivation as a character than Dante does.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well this is coming from a girl, who has been told that she looks like Kryie. Kryie is what I would refer to as a Victorian straight up. and she is too shy and modest for her own good. but hey Nero seems to like that.

Sparda™

Totally honest?

Nero's originality in the series is totally nullified. Why?

I won't deny he's a good addition, but we've seen romances a lot. Kyrie is the typical girl in danger with the knight in love going to rescue her. The setting also puts It in a fairy tale background, something Devil May Cry didn't need.

Railazel

To put their relationship in a few words, Nero and Kyrie are two ill-developed characters with a relationship.

SilverKnight

You know, just once I'd like to see a good guy/bad girl romance....capcom edition, perhaps! I'd like to see how that turns out! lol!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Kyrie's such a wet blanket, but I guess it makes a change from the usual breed of DMC femmes. Works, I guess.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i'm not totally against it nor am i for it
i just read a good fan fic about them so it has potential

Mandy Chan

Dante!! Whoop Whoop!
I dont like either Nero or Kyrie, but their relationship was big towards the plot... nevermind... but I dont really have anything else to say about them

Mephisto

Using Alchemy to hunt those Demons down!
Crimson Devil;181044 said:
I hope it doesnt... I mean, I hated kyrie so much!
She is all so must-be-saved-like and so shy. Plus, that voice really irritates me.
She needs more attitude IMO.

I agree with you about her voice haha. I kind of cringed when I first started playing it, but then I just forgot about it and paid more attention to the game lol.
But, hey, their relationship is just so unresistable!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
As fanfiction writer, I can say this, now having explored their relationship more. I feel they are so replusively cute that I want to throw up.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
I hope Nero comes back to his sense quickly because Kyrie is just Ewww!!! That girl is just good at trying to be good...
In the end of DMC4 she doesn't even bother to cry for Credo or show some sympathy...she just says 'I am still alive'...Makes me so ANGRY!!!

Top Bottom