• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero... Alive?

djdyks

DMC should be a story of Dante ,,, follow by Vergil then Sparda
So the character of Nero should be a supporting for D & V & S !

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
idk b/c Sanctus needed the blood of Sparda (which i still don't know how Nero has that) but he probably needed to stay alive inside in order of the Savior to to operate properly

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Stylish Nereezy;110582 said:
idk b/c Sanctus needed the blood of Sparda (which i still don't know how Nero has that) but he probably needed to stay alive inside in order of the Savior to to operate properly

Nero is an unknown descendant of Sparda's blood, and has been stated multiple times. They originally intended to use Dante, but Nero (possibly while his blood may have been watered down) was enough to activate the Saviour.
And, I do think Nero would have died if it wasn't for Dante.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante could have gone in, and trashed the whole of Fortuna, but he seemed to have let Nero do it for himself and only took him out of tight spots.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
He would probably had died. Reasons? Without Dante, the Order would have hold of Yamato. Without Dante, the Fake Hellgates (along with the original) would still be standing making things tougher for Nero even if he DID came out of the statue. Besides all those, without Yamato he was beaten by a cowardly attack by Agnus. If he was that weak without it then I don't think he could defeat Sanctus who would have hold both Yamato and Sparda. (Remember that in the cut-scene Nero repels Sanctus' Sparda attack with Yamato).

Top Bottom