• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neo VS Vergil

Who Is The One?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koemi

half-breed
Angel;138045 said:
One glaring issue with Vergil and Neo is they both die when you pull the plug out ;)

ROFL!!! love that one! +rep for brightening up my otherwise dull day! :lol::lol::D:D

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;138038 said:
As did I.

His abilities in the matrix would utterly destroy Vergil, but outside of it he would stand no chance.

And the only reason he succeeded in destroying the sentinels is because the are machines. Oh, and yeah, me thinks you are fanboying, Mr. I have a matching neo signature and avatar.

P.S. C.C. does win. Epic win.

You're such an epic fail.

His abilities in the real world work on everyone, not just machines. But you can't know that because you know jack about Matrix.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;138126 said:
You're such an epic fail.

His abilities in the real world work on everyone, not just machines. But you can't know that because you know jack about Matrix.
As are you.

That is never proven. Present facts.

Great point, Keaton.

Sparda™

When Neo looses his sight, he can see things in golden silhouettes, meaning he can see things in their true nature.(i.e. When he saw Agent Smith inside Bane)

Destroyed thousands of sentinels with just telekinesis.(How cool was that)

Can jack into the Matrix without the equipments.(Mobil Station anyone?)

Has precognition abilities.(Always a step ahead the enemy and the situation)

Nuff said.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;138163 said:
When Neo looses his sight, he can see things in golden silhouettes, meaning he can see things in their true nature.(i.e. When he saw Agent Smith inside Bane)
How that would help him kill Vergil is unknown to me.

Destroyed thousands of sentinels with just telekinesis.(How cool was that)
Since he has administrator like controls in-and-out of the matrix he could have easily done the same thing as the actual admin uses to stop the sentinels.

Can jack into the Matrix without the equipments.(Mobil Station anyone?)
Neo falls helplessly to the ground when jacked in, and Vergil is fighting him in the real world... Did you ever consider he'd just **** up his motionless body?

Has precognition abilities.(Always a step ahead the enemy and the situation)Nuff said.
That didn't save him from losing his sight.

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;138547 said:
How that would help him kill Vergil is unknown to me.

Find the answer after you've done the bus trip.

Since he has administrator like controls in-and-out of the matrix he could have easily done the same thing as the actual admin uses to stop the sentinels.

...Doing the same with humans as resurrecting Trinity in the end of Reloaded.

Neo falls helplessly to the ground when jacked in, and Vergil is fighting him in the real world... Did you ever consider he'd just **** up his motionless body?

You're saying Vergil would easily kill Neo in the real world If he'd be jacked in. That's not a valid fight and you know It.

That didn't save him from losing his sight.

Some things just happen.

By the poll, It's obvious Neo wins. Any further discussions are just rambling.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Find the answer after you've done the bus trip.
What?

...Doing the same with humans as resurrecting Trinity in the end of Reloaded.
Again, in the matrix.

You're saying Vergil would easily kill Neo in the real world If he'd be jacked in. That's not a valid fight and you know It.
Yes but if his powers are so utterly amazing, so don't you think he could use his hyper omega powers to stop Vergil?

Some things just happen.
Yeah, it really just happened...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom