• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

I think that Vergil might b dead tho because he was killed as Nelo Angelo or that Mundus still has him and Dante needs to rescue him.

Scythe

I don't think Mundus killed him, even though it may have looked like he did. Sure, he disappeared and dropped his amulet, but that doesn't mean he died. He could very well be alive for all we know, besides...he's far too badass to go out like that.

Scythe

Dark Elf;14631 said:
He was not going to survive after he was defeated by Dante 3rd time. Shame...

How do you know that? Is there any real proof he died? Of course, he could be dead. But I don't think he'd die that easily.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Easily? Mundus kicked his a$$ and Dante kicked his a$$ several times
And yeah, don't you think he was not killed completely?

Scythe

No, I don't think he was completely killed. Vergil is the kind of guy who could take a beating over and over again, but still be alive. Besides, one of the persons in the DMC 3 team (can't remember his name) said that Vergil is too important to just die.

Scythe

Dark Elf;14648 said:
I remember that. Nelo (Vergil) Angelo's soul maybe just parted with his body

Quite possible. It's either that or he was released from Mundus' control after Dante defeated Mundus. I'm hoping Vergil will make another "dramatic" entrance.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Hope not. I've got tired of all his get-ins, he must show up in 1st mission and stay like this until the end

Scythe

Dark Elf;14654 said:
Hope not. I've got tired of all his get-ins, he must show up in 1st mission and stay like this until the end

He is a key character in the series, so I wouldn't be surprised if he comes back sooner or later.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
He did not wanted to kill Dante, it was just his aim in life-to be a rival to Dante.
As for encounters 1 and 2 that was Mundus' will, not his own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom