• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo II is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Hey Phantarch!!! I was kinda puzzled when I saw that u were in my buddy list...now I know who u are.:)
A "fad"??:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8440 said:
Hey Phantarch!!! I was kinda puzzled when I saw that u were in my buddy list...now I know who u are.:)
A "fad"??:lol:

Why do you find my signature so funny???
Oh also I thought Nelo Angelo II was toooooooooo unimaginative for someone like me so I thought I would put in something pretty much completely off the wall, that's if you don't know much celtic mythology.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
The Phantarch;8442 said:
Why do you find my signature so funny???
Oh also I thought Nelo Angelo II was toooooooooo unimaginative for someone like me so I thought I would put in something pretty much completely off the wall, that's if you don't know much celtic mythology.
Sorry dude,I was just a little startled when I read "fad",I misread it for something else....:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8448 said:
Sorry dude,I was just a little startled when I read "fad",I misread it for something else....:lol:

I think I know exactly what you mean, now let's drop the subject, shall we?;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;8462 said:
well...................Phantarch............that is an odd name..............no ofese but i like it :D

Well thanks, I guess. Does it beat the last name I chose? (cold shudder)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I like this name anyway. I mean I've adopted it from one of my favorite books.
A phantarch is like a chief bard or peoples' person well knowledged in the ways of the people. Said to have unsurpassed knowledge and supposedly supernatural skills. In that particular book it was due to the phantarch's intervention that the protagonist was able to stop the end of two worlds.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
The Phantarch;8472 said:
I like this name anyway. I mean I've adopted it from one of my favorite books.
A phantarch is like a chief bard or peoples' person well knowledged in the ways of the people. Said to have unsurpassed knowledge and supposedly supernatural skills. In that particular book it was due to the phantarch's intervention that the protagonist was able to stop the end of two worlds.

thats awsome............such as Sparda sealing the two Worlds :D
but i am not saying that ur nickname is sucks...........its awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom