• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEED HELP FAST!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i don't know where to put this thread...sorry if it's in the wrong place...but i need to know how to change my recovery question to change my password on yahoo because i think my ex hacked me and changed it....please...if anyone knows....tell me...i really need to know!

Pantera Queen

There should be an option that lets you change your password if you forgot it or something. Then they'll email it to you. Hoped that helped.

EDIT

I'm sorry. Don't pay any attention to my post. I didn't notice the part where you said recovery question. I don't know how to solve that. Geez I fail

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I hate to say it, but unless anyone posts the answer your f*cked.

Your EX went Fatal attraction on your a*s.

listen i have a solution for ur yahoo problem
ur ex might have changed the password itself but i doubt that she changed the question that u put in case u forget the password
so enter the yahoo mail site enter ur email address and instead of pressing log in just press i forgot my password there should be the option to answer the question that u chose to answer if u forgot ur passowrd when u registered in yahoo
i hope this helped =]

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
GamblingGambitCloud;156028 said:
she knows the answer to the question because she went to my highschool...she knows the mascot!!!
How would her first guess be your high school Mascot?

Just go now!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
There are allot of things in any high school to remember, and I'm pretty sure that particular memory isn't the most important.

This thread has been going for how many days? If your chick was this cunning and evil, she would have done your ass in by now.

I'm starting to take your plea for help less seriously, good sir.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
dude...she's trying to get back to my highschool...she knows the mascot well...and she would use that guess before any...i wasn't planning on breaking up with her so i didn't think to make it my middleschool mascot...she's not as cunning as u give her credit for...she has no idea wat to do once she gets in all my stuff...just to change the password on me....but i need to know how to change the question so she can't hack me again

The Da3dra

Master Of War
You would probably be better off just messaging an admin insteading of wasting your time here, no offense. I'm sure they would be willing to help you.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Regardless of what you think, HE thinks that it is a problem and that is all that matters. Maybe next time he starts a thread you can come in and post absolutely nothing constructive, oh wait, you already did that. :rolleyes:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
The Da3dra;156167 said:
Regardless of what you think, HE thinks that it is a problem and that is all that matters. Maybe next time he starts a thread you can come in and post absolutely nothing constructive, oh wait, you already did that. :rolleyes:
Edited because I love my account here.

But please note that I did bytch a good bytch.

Sparda™

Com' on guys. Less spam in here. There's already too much going on.

@ GGC - PM an admin, or look at Yahoo! Help - Answers & Questions sections. There are people who help a lot there with hacked accounts.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
BringerOfChaos888;156299 said:
Edited because I love my account here.

But please note that I did bytch a good bytch.
Mhm I'll bet you did :rolleyes:

GamblingGambitCloud;156589 said:
thats the thing...Yahoo! Answers and Questions didn't help
Then do what Sparda and I both told you and message an admin. I'm an admin on a forum and they can do just about anything, from changing your avatar to lowering or raising your post count.

Top Bottom