• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Naruto VS Dante

Naruto (NineTaildemonfox) VS Dante

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tawsie

Give Me More...
What do you mean by Nine Tailed Demon Fox mode? How many tails do you mean have appeared? Anything under 4 and Naruto would get killed easily but 4 would put up a good fight. Not sure on a winner though.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
Dante. Hands down. Naruto might be a ninja, but Dante's half Demon, and as shown in DMC4 several times, he can quite quickly avoid an enemy and appear somewhere else entirely with ease.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
of course, Naruto after the training with the Nine Tailed Fox Form, he looks like a person who has no mercy
I know Dante has many skills to beat Naruto (Damn..) ^_^ but Naruto can stand everything, hehe ^^ and at the end he will finish the fighting by killing Dante, ^^

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Angelo Credo;160856 said:
Dante, I shouldn't even need to explain why.

110% agreed Dante literally DESTROYS every demon he encounters, to think that Naruto would be any different would be, to put it bluntly, RETARDED. :p

Divine Insect

I think Dante would win this one. I've only seen a few episodes of Naruto (not really a fan of that show), but I have yet to see Naruto survive anything similar to bullets in the head or large objects impaled through the chest.

Also, if I'm correct, Naruto is a human kid with the spirit of a big, nasty demon fox kitsune thing sealed inside of him, whereas Dante is a powerful human/demon hybrid. In the games and anime, I've seen Dante survive through massive damage that appears to be greater than the stuff Naruto went through in the episodes that I saw. Therefore, I say Dante would win.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

Divine Insect;160892 said:
Naruto is a human kid with the spirit of a big, nasty demon fox kitsune thing sealed

Listen, I think the all say : Naruto is really just a human kid
but if u watch all Naruto anime episodes in addition, Naruto Shippuden episodes, u will really know who is "Naruto"
he is not a normal human kid

Big Boss

Unstable
I would have to say Dante. At first it might look like an even fight, but Dante would probably be messing with Naruto like he does Nero and then DESTROY HIM

Divine Insect

~Denatta-Chan~;160963 said:
but if u watch all Naruto anime episodes in addition, Naruto Shippuden episodes, u will really know who is "Naruto"

See, that's why. I'm not a fan of Naruto. I don't really like the series. Hence, I was only able to tolerate a few episodes of it.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
~Denatta-Chan~;160963 said:

I'm completely aware of what Naruto is and what he is capable of. Me and my brother make it a point to watch every anime we can get our hands on and read all the manga, and yes we have even wathced Shippuden episodes, which are very good if I do say so myself. I'm not claiming to have read or seen as much as you have but I do know how powerful Naruto is.

Naruto is a beast, I think of you as a friend so don't take this the wrong way, but Dante makes a living out of killing demons and let's face it, HE'S GOOD AT IT.

Ai-Katsumi Haru

Divine Insect;161010 said:
See, that's why. I'm not a fan of Naruto. I don't really like the series. Hence, I was only able to tolerate a few episodes of it.

U said it, that u r not a fan of Naruto.....
so don't talk about naruto and u don't know him well,
u said that dante would win but u must know Naruto's skills to talk about him

Divine Insect

~Denatta-Chan~;161091 said:
U said it, that u r not a fan of Naruto.....
so don't talk about naruto and u don't know him well,
u said that dante would win but u must know Naruto's skills to talk about him

Chill out. It's just an anime character. You're talking about the fictional character as if it was a real person. Likewise, Dante is just a video game characters. Both originally figments of some dude's imagination.

See, I was under the impression that this thread was made just for the hell of it. One of those (random thing) vs. (random thing) threads made to pass time for the fun of it, not something to get defensive about and yell at other people for.

Anyway, my ride home should be here soon. I gotta log off so I can go home. I've been stressed out on campus all day. It's ome to get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom