• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name of the OST SONG!

Xicatto

Hey guys. i wanted to know the song from the episode 3 when Dante shoots the door, kick it and enter the mansion (where that old man is summoning Bellveholl). I really want this song but i can't find it anywhere! :confused: I really appreciate the help!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Hey, I know the song you mean, but it doesn't appear to be on the DMC:TAS soundtrack CD (which has some awesome tracks on BTW) I'll keep looking though as I would like it myself and I'll let you know if I find anything :)

KALTHURIN

Hey, I know the song you mean, but it doesn't appear to be on the DMC:TAS soundtrack CD (which has some awesome tracks on BTW) I'll keep looking though as I would like it myself and I'll let you know if I find anything :)

Hey new to the forum but long time DMC fan do you guys know where the hell I can get the soundtrack CD for DMC:TAS I tried CD japan and a whole host of other places and only found a dodgy download site for ringtones lol so please some one HELP

Top Bottom