• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Namco-Bandai Game featuring Sega and Capcom characters

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Looks pretty good.
Note that when they show the characters from each company, there is a caption saying "and more...", meaning there is still hope for Bayonetta and for more DMC characters.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Lady is now added to the cast.

Edit:
Project_X_Zone_Dante_and_Lady_conversation.jpg

Project_X_Zone_Lady_close-up.jpg

Kammosjuttu

Oh, this game seems rather interesting. Mostly because of Dante, haha. I also like it that Zephyr from Resonance of Fate/The End of Eternity will be there. No Vashyron announced, though; what a shame.
Bayonetta would be really cool to have in the game. And since there are .hack characters, I’d like them to put in Haseo, too. And from Tekken I’d like them to have Hwoarang in there. Resi’s Leon would be nice, too. Of course I’d like to have some other Devil May Cry characters than Dante and Lady there; like Vergil and Trish… but I don’t know how many characters they are going to put in from one series. Logically thinking maybe not that many. But one can be wishful.

By the way, this screenshot (I translated it under the pic) gives a hint to it what the player would be doing with Dante and Lady:

Project_X_Zone_Dante_and_Lady_conversation.jpg

Dante: What missings? Finding something is a job for a detective.
Lady: In various places have happened incidents of people suddenly disappearing literally.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Say what you want about Capcom, but they definitely have the best cast list out of the 3 developers if you ask me.

And Namco really should have had someone else from Tekken alongside Jin like Kazuya or Heihachi.

But judging by the "and more" words used in the trailer, these aren't the only characters we will be seeing.

And no sonic for Sega?

He better be confirmed for latter otherwise a lot of Sega supporters are going to be ****ed.

Top Bottom