• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Reviews Thread

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm surprised you haven't done a review for Devil May Cry 4, given how you've done all the others. ^^; Not nitpicking, just surprised, is all.

Do you plan on doing one for DMC4 in the future? Also, have you ever played Alice: Madness Returns or Bayonetta? I'd be interested to see your take on them, having played them myself..

I noticed you've also played War for Cybertron (first game I officially played on my PS3). I haven't played Fall of Cybertron yet, but if you ever do a review for that one, yet another I'd like to see your perspective on. :)

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I'm surprised you haven't done a review for Devil May Cry 4, given how you've done all the others. ^^; Not nitpicking, just surprised, is all.

Do you plan on doing one for DMC4 in the future? Also, have you ever played Alice: Madness Returns or Bayonetta? I'd be interested to see your take on them, having played them myself..

I noticed you've also played War for Cybertron (first game I officially played on my PS3). I haven't played Fall of Cybertron yet, but if you ever do a review for that one, yet another I'd like to see your perspective on. :)

I already did DMC4 review three years back:

http://devilmaycry.org/threads/devil-may-cry-4-review-ps3-xbox-360.10063/

Alice: Madness Returns, no. Bayonetta, yes. I might do a review on it in the future.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I already did DMC4 review three years back:

http://devilmaycry.org/threads/devil-may-cry-4-review-ps3-xbox-360.10063/

Alice: Madness Returns, no. Bayonetta, yes. I might do a review on it in the future.

Funny enough, I did see your review of DMC4. ^^; I'd forgotten. It must have been shortly after I joined the forums, because I didn't realize it was you, either. Sorry about that. I thought your review was quite fair, even if there were parts I didn't fully agree with. Overall, you did a good job of it.

And awesome; if you ever do a review for Bayo, I'll be sure to check it out. ^_^

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Funny enough, I did see your review of DMC4. ^^; I'd forgotten. It must have been shortly after I joined the forums, because I didn't realize it was you, either. Sorry about that. I thought your review was quite fair, even if there were parts I didn't fully agree with. Overall, you did a good job of it.

And awesome; if you ever do a review for Bayo, I'll be sure to check it out. ^_^

Thanks for reading my reviews. :D

Top Bottom