• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My personal thoughts for Vergil..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroLove

No one needs power. But everyone needs love. So I actually think Vergil needs love. Maybe he will stop being such a stuck up then. XD

ZeroLove

I've you met every single people on Earth to be sure of your claim.

Power is not a need. Sex, love, food, water and stuff like that are needs. Power isn't. Power is something you want, not something you need. Unless you are an electrical device, then you need electricity as power to function. XD

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Power is not a need. Sex, love, food, water and stuff like that are needs. Power isn't. Power is something you want, not something you need. Unless you are an electrical device, then you need electricity as power to function. XD
A biological body needs food and water as power to well function.

Danteredgrave

"I make the angels scream and the devil cry"
XD I think this is no place for Yiao, but it isn't a place for mockery either :) If I had posted something like what you wrote Vergillicious I would have had the same defensive reactions, doubting of what is sarcastic and what isn't and so on...so yes this was definitely brave since it seems endowed with an intimate nature...I assume we are all here because we are all more or less devil may cry fans (correct me if I'm wrong xD) so no one should be laughing at you... and I really enjoyed reading it and feeling the DMC passion you put in it so thank you :)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
fangirl ? sorry i don't like mushy stuff

"Devils never cry" vergil girls ??? nope can't even be in one sentence :)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Just long as you dont go overboard with your love of vergil.

If you are against Vergil getting a love interest and quit the series because of it, than i'm probably have a problem with you.
No offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom