• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Outer Heaven profile pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Its not offensive is it?
I just now noticed the Japanese manji symbol on it, but it has different connotations in other areas. If it offends anyone I'll just replace it with Big Boss pic.

Oh, and Outer Heaven is a militaristic organization ran by Big Boss in the old original Metal Gear. It is also a philosophy in the Metal Gear series but I wont bore you with it.

Sparda™

Shouldn't his be at the Feedback and Questions area?:huh:

Anyway, It's a horizontally mirrored Swastika. The admins will decide for that...I see you're a Metal Gear Solid fan...Same here.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
The symbols on the skull, well, the actual Swastika itself is inverted, which signifies ill luck and evil, whereas the symbol on your Outer Heaven logo isn't inverted, and therefore represents good luck, good and god.

So theoretically, it shouldn't be offensive, but who knows, the admins and such may have other opinions.

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;122309 said:
The symbols on the skull, well, the actual Swastika itself is inverted, which signifies ill luck and evil, whereas the symbol on your Outer Heaven logo isn't inverted, and therefore represents good luck, good and god.

So theoretically, it shouldn't be offensive, but who knows, the admins and such may have other opinions.

That's what I thought. It's like a balance.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I don't find it offensive, but every time you have doubts about what you will "wear" in your profile, use another image that you know is alright instead of creating a thread to gather opinions about it.

The thread has no purpose so I'll lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom