• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Mother is....

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
You got one ugly mother...
Well, I say we get a team of dragon hunters and put her down.
Yes she is quite ugly.
But i think we will need alot more then that to take her down, after all she is not a dragon,
rather a Giant Hell Crab.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Aw c'mon, not cool. .,,,. (might not know it from my avi but I'm really into dragons) >.>

Ya know I was litarely about to say "ooo I wouldn't let DT hear you say that about dragons" then I saw your messege, don't worry buddy we'll defend dose dragons ;)

Yes she is quite ugly.
But i think we will need alot more then that to take her down, after all she is not a dragon,
rather a Giant Hell Crab.

But didn't the military destroy it with their freeze cannons? prob the only Godzilla foe that was ever even hurt by people.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ya know I was litarely about to say "ooo I wouldn't let DT hear you say that about dragons" then I saw your messege, don't worry buddy we'll defend dose dragons ;)

But didn't the military destroy it with their freeze cannons? prob the only Godzilla foe that was ever even hurt by people.

lol Thanks.

It could be harmed by freeze cannons, but I don't remember it being destroyed that way.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Your mother was Destroyah, you say?

Well my Daddy was a bankrobber but he never hurt nobody. He just loved to live that way and he loved to steal your money.

and he could beat your mom in a fight. so there.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Your mother was Destroyah, you say?

Well my Daddy was a bankrobber but he never hurt nobody. He just loved to live that way and he loved to steal your money.

and he could beat your mom in a fight. so there.
Cool story bro.... *Reads comic*

Top Bottom