• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Mother is....

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Destroyah.jpg

Destroyah....
What.... what we gonna do about this?

(Award given to the one to figure out who my dad is)
(This is in NO way spam)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Godzilla VS Destroyah. (Gojira X Destroyah in Japan)
One of the best if not the best Godzilla movie made.
The ending is really sad too.

Yeah, the ending was definitely sad... I remember that.

Although my favorite Godzilla move will always be the one where Godzilla fought Biollante.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just wish i could change the name.... the old forum i was on let me do that.... kinda sucks... i might just make a new thread just for the hell of it.

I do hope they implement a way to change the name of a topic. It wasn't on the old version of this forum either.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
I do hope they implement a way to change the name of a topic. It wasn't on the old version of this forum either.
I'll ask if they can do that because it really is a bother and i know like two or thre other forums that do it so they ned to add that option.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'll ask if they can do that because it really is a bother and i know like two or thre other forums that do it so they ned to add that option.

Thing is, we're apparently using a forum template that doesn't allow mods to make... Well, mods. So I'm not sure if it could be implemented. This forum feels a little limiting to be honest.

Eric

Great Demon King of Evil
Thing is, we're apparently using a forum template that doesn't allow mods to make... Well, mods. So I'm not sure if it could be implemented. This forum feels a little limiting to be honest.

I'm sorry but i have to say this, the ****?
That does sound limiting and suckish.... ah well.
Well i made the thread for Godzilla so it's all good.

Top Bottom