• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvtgr

well i think they have 2 put new characters less demons more devil hunters like the son of the lady or somethin but the characters they have 2 put

1.dante
2.vergil
3.sparda
4.nero

and they can make new monsters and the levels should be over 30 and we want 2 play with friends so they have 2 put 2 players 2 fight against each other or to fight together against demons and bosses and new syles

1.dante: trickster, sword master, gunslinger, something different like thay can name it life protection or they can make it an orb like a orange orb
2.nero: devil brinnger, blue gunner, or they can make a new sword that exceeds ice or water or somethin
3.vergil: dark slayer, night warrior, self heel
4.sparda: 1 style wich includes everything in dante and vergils syles

and the graphics should be good and the devil arms and the guns there old exept in dmc 4 lucifer and pandora they were really strange and they should create the true form of rebellion or yamato

last thing i really wish that devil may cry 5 be good
and tell me about what do u say about my ideas

Tramendium

dvtgr;179049 said:
well i think they have 2 put new characters less demons more devil hunters like the son of the lady or somethin but the characters they have 2 put

1.dante
2.vergil
3.sparda
4.nero

and they can make new monsters and the levels should be over 30 and we want 2 play with friends so they have 2 put 2 players 2 fight against each other or to fight together against demons and bosses and new syles

1.dante: trickster, sword master, gunslinger, something different like thay can name it life protection or they can make it an orb like a orange orb
2.nero: devil brinnger, blue gunner, or they can make a new sword that exceeds ice or water or somethin
3.vergil: dark slayer, night warrior, self heel
4.sparda: 1 style wich includes everything in dante and vergils syles

and the graphics should be good and the devil arms and the guns there old exept in dmc 4 lucifer and pandora they were really strange and they should create the true form of rebellion or yamato

last thing i really wish that devil may cry 5 be good
and tell me about what do u say about my ideas

Sorry if this might be disappointing (correct me if i am wrong) but all that kinds/forms of those small ideas were already said by other people so this isn't any new idea at all. But thx for contributing another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom