• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My idea of the perfect DMC5

Enma47

I think the perfect DMC5 would be if they break the mold of having 20 levels and make it have 30 levels. you would play 10 as Nero, 10 as Dante, and 10 as Vergil. All 3 characters would have at least like 4 or 5 devil arms and each of them would be as in Depth as the Red Queen in DMC4. and after you beat the game you can play through any level you want with any character you want. And also bloody palace would be more like the one in DMC3 where its not timed and you can choose to go up 1, 10, or 100 levels after you beat a level. to me that would be the best game ever made.

Sparda™

It's an idea! I'm doing the game project of Devil May Cry 5: Sparda's Blood, which is a fan-made one, by me.

I made side-games, kind of like Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, to the concept...

Sparda, Nero and Vergil will have their own missions. In timeline matter, they are like this....

- Sparda (From the battle with Mundus, till his disappearance)
- Nero (The appearance of the Devil Bringer, skipping the events of DMC4, and going to the afterward events of It)
- Vergil (The events from DMC1 to the events after DMC2)

Then, comes the idea for Devil May Cry 5, which will need to be showed after the side-games...

Enma47

Dante Aseroth;91589 said:
:unsure:......:huh:

Anyway, no, Boc! I was just telling HER my idea!:)

Hey um was i just called a female Aseroth? No biggie just clearing it up. I am in fact a Guy. if i misinterpreted something then i apologize

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Enma47;91604 said:
Hey um was i just called a female Aseroth? No biggie just clearing it up. I am in fact a Guy. if i misinterpreted something then i apologize

^ You cleared that up for me too... man :lol:

Well it's a nice idea.... but what about co-op?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sounds like a very good idea, especially playing 10 levels as Vergil, now that I WOULD love, then again, I'd also love a DMC game that focuses entirely upon Vergil. >_<

I expect Dante misread your name as "Emma47", I know I did at first. :p

Sparda™

Angelo Credo;91641 said:
Sounds like a very good idea, especially playing 10 levels as Vergil, now that I WOULD love, then again, I'd also love a DMC game that focuses entirely upon Vergil. >_<

I expect Dante misread your name as "Emma47", I know I did at first. :p

Yeah, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding!;)

Although, It was quite funny!:lol:

Enma47

No biggie:) And yea someone else Mentioned CO-OP. It is a good idea but i'm not really sure how well it would work locally. over the net though yea i do think that it would be a very good edition.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Enma47;91735 said:
No biggie:) And yea someone else Mentioned CO-OP. It is a good idea but i'm not really sure how well it would work locally. over the net though yea i do think that it would be a very good edition.

Yo... I mentioned teh co-op .lol. and yeah I like your idea better... over the net it'll be better :)

And Ainde... nice idea... but don't you think that's a little too soon? They still have to clear up more on Nero first.

evilweevle

rather than having 10 levels for each character (dante,vergil,nero) you should just be able to play the whole 30 levels as each character (just choose at the start) so then youll have about 360 S ranks to gain from doing every level at every difficulty with every character! (actually that seems kinda ridicoulous now i look at it on paper so to speak)

But you can dream eh?

also do you think we should have an official devilmay cry 5 board by now? we have on fot the PSP and i dont think thats ever goin to surface now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ That wa something I was thinking too... to discuss it... Plus loads of peeps are talking on theories and stuff.. and they seem to always mess up where they put it -e.g. dmc5 idea in dmc4 forum- :)

good idea... +rep

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
People are mentioning co-op,huh. I think what would be better, would be a pvp versus mode, you and a friend would chose a character and go at it like in a fighting game (in an extra mode
of coarse)

See the "DMC multiplayer?" thread, we talk more about It there

DMC needs more swordfights.:lol:

Top Bottom