• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My girlfriend played DMC4 today......

Devil Razer

Drifter
For the first time. She liked it :) she did however have one comment.

"Nero may be 20 years younger than dante but i would rather sleep with the older one than put up with some guy shouting slam dunk! Go Down! all the time."

LMFAO! :lol:

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Haha! My wife said she'd rather "hit it" with Dante. Well, not exactly in those words but she made it clear that she preferred Dante over Nero.

Joyce_Nero

Well...both are sexy but I think the older one is always more "interessting" for a woman (not for a girl XD) than the younger! ^_~

tettora

Haha, your gf is on my wavelength. I'd rather have Dante making sure 'in the end, we're all satisfied' than Nero.

Devil Razer

Drifter
lol. Thing is she doesnt have time to play dmc because o her uni corse and stuff.

Mind you she did to me an awsome drawing of dante for my birthday. Ill scan it in and get it up here asap.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Devil Razer;69291 said:
lol. Thing is she doesnt have time to play dmc because o her uni corse and stuff.

Mind you she did to me an awsome drawing of dante for my birthday. Ill scan it in and get it up here asap.

i want to see it...:lol: Make sure you appreciate your girlfriend,or make sure she appreciates you...She must be a good girlfriend to do that for you;)

Devil Razer

Drifter
Heres that drawing of dante my Girlfriend did for my birthday :D

dantecopyzr4.jpg

Top Bottom