• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My first wacom artwork!

ZeroLove

So I got a new wacom and have finally made my first sketch-to-photoshop artwok! Y'know, like, drew it by hand, scanned in my artwork, put it into photoshop, made outlines and coloured it. I know it's not really all that great, but I'm still kinda proud of it. ^^

There are some noticable flaws though, such as no definite light source and stuff like that, but anyways, here it is:

cerastes___serpent_punk_superhero_by_incubuslord-d5lm4b1.jpg

His name is Cerastes and he is kinda an alternative superhero. His superpower is that all his bones are made of alot of tiny, flexible pieces, making his body as flexible as a snake's. His flesh, skin, muscles and all his insides are elastic and durable, so his bones won't suddenly tear himself up from the inside. Also, his suit is made of really flexible and durable latex to match his power.

Hope you guys like it. ^^

Angel General

Cristal, Advisor to Emperor Glaser & sky goddess
So I got a new wacom and have finally made my first sketch-to-photoshop artwok! Y'know, like, drew it by hand, scanned in my artwork, put it into photoshop, made outlines and coloured it. I know it's not really all that great, but I'm still kinda proud of it. ^^

There are some noticable flaws though, such as no definite light source and stuff like that, but anyways, here it is:

cerastes___serpent_punk_superhero_by_incubuslord-d5lm4b1.jpg

His name is Cerastes and he is kinda an alternative superhero. His superpower is that all his bones are made of alot of tiny, flexible pieces, making his body as flexible as a snake's. His flesh, skin, muscles and all his insides are elastic and durable, so his bones won't suddenly tear himself up from the inside. Also, his suit is made of really flexible and durable latex to match his power.

Hope you guys like it. ^^
That's really good *-* only problem would be finding a big enough audience who are into the "alternative," style, but that's only if you were thinking of using him for something commercially available (omg it's like dragon's den -_- ) Overall: Awesome!!!!

ZeroLove

That's really good *-* only problem would be finding a big enough audience who are into the "alternative," style, but that's only if you were thinking of using him for something commercially available (omg it's like dragon's den -_- ) Overall: Awesome!!!!

Oh, it's for personal use only. He's an OC of mine and I have a few different versions of him. This is just one version of him to fit into a superhero-like setting. He was originally a Dark Elf of sorts who could control shadows and summon demons of the Shadowrealm, a version I might make soon. I also have a vampire version and a demon version of him. :p

Overall: Thanks for the kind words. ^^

JeSuisUnNephilim

Enslave my soul But I'll never surrender
That's pretty awesome!. I like it. Remindes me of Zed from lollipop chainsaw too lol XD
But overall neat work. i like the outfit a lot too.

Top Bottom