• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My First Fan Fic: Dante's First Friend

Danteizbadazz

Hey everyone i have my fan fic finished i just finished it today it is 11 chapters but i just found thins site today and it rocks so ima post each chapter in a different post ok.

Chapter 1: Angel

Dante took aim at the oncoming figure and fired his guns.

"Ow!" Came a small feminine voice.

Dante aimed the guns at the ground and noticed the figure reach into their shirt then throw something.

"What the-

At that, moment pain shot through Dante's shoulder. Sure enough, a blade was sticking out of his right shoulder. Dante put Ebony and Ivory in his pockets and placed his hand on the little hilt of the blade and pulling the blade straight out of his shoulder without even flinching. Enraged Dante threw the little dagger to the ground glaring at the culprit. The figure then walked out of the ally looking at Dante in disbelief. It was a young girl. About thirteen years old. She had a petite figure and had light brown hair and blue eyes.

"DAMMIT KID WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!" Dante shouted angrily

"THAT'S FOR SHOOTING AT ME YOU IDIOT!!!" The girl shouted back

Dante and the girl went into a stare down, which then turned into a glare. The girl then stuck her tongue out at Dante then looked away.

"Humph!" The girl said sticking her nose in the air.

Brat Dante thought. He then noticed the girl had a bruise on her left leg and her right leg was bloodied up pretty bad. She also had a hole in her purple sailor dress. Dante knew the hole was probably from the bullet.

"What happened?" Dante decided to ask

The girl glanced over at Dante. "I was attacked!" She replied

"By what?" Dante asked

"Not tellin'!"

Dante glared at the girl. She wasn't making this easy for him.

"For cryin' out loud what happened!?!" Dante shouted

The girl turned to Dante. "If you really want to know I was attacked by three Kyklops. Then chased by five Marionettes." She said staring at Dante.

Dante then noticed a dagger in the girl's hand. It was short and had a medieval sort of look and it was stained with crimson blood.

"Somethin' tells me you got rid of the Kyklops." Dante said looking at the girl. "You better put that blade up. Little girls shouldn't mess with sharp blades." He said

"What?! Listen you I'm not little! I'll have you know I'm thirteen! I'm not some chicken you!!! I'm not afraid of anything!!" The girl snapped

At that moment, something whirled past the girl's head and slammed into the brick wall by Dante. The girl's eyes grew huge. Dante looked at the blade sticking out of the wall.

"Marionettes." He said pulling Ebony and Ivory.

Dante noticed the girl run behind him and hide.

"Who afraid of nothin'?" Dante asked raising an eyebrow

"Shut up!" The girl snapped as she glared at Dante

Dante then brought his attention to the group of Marionettes heading straight at Dante and the girl. Dante took aim and fired at the Marionettes. Some Marionettes walked through the shower of bullets while some fell to the ground. The girl then pulled out her medieval dagger and threw it at a Marionette that was advancing on them. The dagger slammed right onto the forehead on the life-like doll and hit the ground with a -thud!

"Yes!" The girl said with excitement rushing through her.

"Good job…. Now how you goin' get you blade back?" Dante asked continuing to fire the twin guns.

The girl's eyes widened, she had forgot about that. The girl slapped her forehead.

"Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" She said hitting her forehead again.

Then the sound of guns being fired stopped. The girl looked up to see Dante put his guns down. Nothing, but multicolor cloth covered the ground. The Marionettes were gone. The girl peered from behind Dante and ran to pick up her dagger that lay on the brick ground.

"Thanks for the help Mr… Uhh who are you?" The girl asked looking at Dante

"Dante." He replied

"Dante…. Your name means `Everlasting'!" The girl said smiling at Dante

Dante looked at the girl.

"How did ya get here? Everyone got up and left!" Dante said looking around the town.

"I was stuck in my bedroom!" The girl replied

Dante raised an eyebrow. "You were stuck in your bedroom?" He wondered

The girl nodded her head. "I was stuck in my bedroom cause there were 2 Marionettes behind my front door and 3 Kyklops hiding under my bed!" She explained

Dante listened wandering where this girl was the whole time instead of being stuck in her bedroom.

"What's your name kid?" Dante asked interrupting the girl

"My name is not important right about now!" The girl said placing her hands on her hips.

"Ok… Anonymous!" Dante said

"ANONYMOUS!?!?" The girl shouted

"Then what do you want me to call you? `Princess'?" Dante asked

"Princess sounds like a bratty name! I DON'T WANT THAT NAME!!" The girl shouted

Not to mention *****y! Dante added in his head

The girl glared at Dante. "Can you come up with a better name?" she asked

Dante crossed his arms across his chest.

"Ok… Angel!" He said

"ANGEL?!?!?" The girl shouted

"GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! IF YOU DO… DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOU LITTLE DEVIL!?!?!" Dante shouted back

"Heck no!!" The girl shouted

"Good!" Dante said

Angel looked away from Dante. "Where are you from?" She asked

"Something tells me you don't know much about this place. I live down there." Dante said pointing to the town.

"I live up there!" Angel said pointing to the Lydic mansion

"What? You live up there!?!?" Dante asked

"Yep! You see the room with the light still on? That's my bedroom!" Angel said putting her hands behind her back.

"How do you live there?" Dante asked looking at the girl

"That's my home! I'm the owner of the mansion!" Angel said with a cute smile on her face.

Dante looked at the mansion and pulled out Ebony and Ivory.

"Better get going!" He said walking up to the hill.

"What? You're going to the mansion?" Angel asked

"Yeah! You comin'?" Dante asked looking at the girl

Angel shook her head. "No way! I'm staying here! I don't want to see those evil dolls!" She snapped

"Ok!" Dante said turning around and heading to the mansion.

The place grew quiet and still. Angel looked around the town and at the pieces of Marionettes that lay on the ground. Angel began to miss the fight between her and Dante and the peaceful conversation made her calm, but when Dante left, she began to feel uncomfortable. Angel placed her hands on her arms and glanced around the town again. The wind howled which caused one of the Marionettes mouth to open. Angel happened to see that at the moment and a chill went down her spin. Angel then looked at the direction Dante went and swallowed a bunch of air.

"WAIT UP!!!" She shouted as she ran the same direction.

It didn't take Angel a long time to catch up to Dante.

"Chicken!" Dante said

"Numbskull!" Angel snapped back.

Angel and Dante didn't speak to each other as they headed up to the Lydic Mansion.

Danteizbadazz

Chapter 2: Into the Mansion

Angel walked close to Dante just incase some unexpected visitors decided to pop up.

"Umm… Dante I know a spot that can get us up to the mansion with out getting attacked!" Angel said

Dante kept walking and didn't pay any attention to Angel. Angel narrowed her eyes, and glared at Dante.

"DID YOU HEAR ME?!?!" She shouted

"YES!!" Dante shouted turning around to face Angel.

"Just making sure." Angel said placing her hands in front of her to shield herself.

Dante placed his hands on his hips. "Ok, Angel where is this spot?" He asked

"Over there." Angel said pointing to one of the allies.

Dante followed Angel over to the ally and watched her look around.

"I know it's here somewhere!" Angel said crawling on all fours.

"Could you hurry it up!! I don't have all day ya know!" Dante said bitterly

Angel twitched and looked up at Dante. "Listen you! I'm doing this because I want to, not because I want to help you!" Angel said

"Then hurry up and find the freakin' entrance!" Dante shouted

"OK!" Angel shouted back

Frustrated Angel slammed her fist on the brick ground. "Ow!" She said pulling her hand of the spot and kissing her right hand that was now turning red. Apparently, the spot that Angel hit opened up to reveal a dark tunnel. Dante smiled and looked at Angel.

"Looks like your hard hand found it!" He said

"Shut up!" Angel snapped

Angel then slowly sat herself on the edge of the hole and swallowed some air.

"Here it go-

Before Angel could finish her sentence Dante pushed Angel into the dark hole. Angel landed on the ground with a- thud! While Dante landed on the ground firmly on his feet. Angel rubbed her behind and looked up at Dante angerly.

"THAT HURT!!!" She shouted

"I know! It was supposed to!" Dante said staring down at Angel.

Angel stood up, dusted herself off, and looked down at the long tunnel. Dante looked at Angel.

"What's the matter? You gettin' scared?" He asked

"No!" Angel said quickly

Dante rolled his eyes and walked down the dark tunnel. Angel took in a breath of air and ran to catch up to Dante. Angel stood close to Dante… as close as she could get without him yelling at her.

"You're to sacred walk by yourself!" Dante said glancing down at Angel.

"Am not!" Angel snapped

"You're in denial!" Dante said

"Well you're devil-may-care!" Angel said stamping her foot.

Dante smiled. "You're right…. I can be like that!" He said

Angel then looked down the long tunnel, her stomp echoed down the tunnel.

"How far is this tunnel?" Dante asked

"I don't know! I haven't been down here in a long time!" Angel said turning to Dante.

"Like how long?" Dante asked

"Uh… eight years." Angel replied

Great I'm stuck with a *****y thirteen-year-old who somewhat acts like me! What else can go wrong! Dante wondered as he walked down the tunnel.

At that moment, Dante ran into something with a wham! "What the hell?!" He wondered as he put his hand on the thing. It was a wall, a stonewall.

"Way to go Dante you found out first entrance to the mansion!" Angel said clapping her hands while jumping up and down.

"Yeah, whatever!" Dante said rubbing his nose.

"Dante the entrance is above you!" Angel said pointing up.

Dante looked up, stood on his tiptoes, and placed his hand on the top of the tunnel. Sure enough, the entrance was there. Dante placed both hands on the entrance and pushed up. The entrance didn't open. Dante pushed again, it still didn't open.

"What the hell?!?! Why won't it open?!?" He asked

"Oopsies!" Angel said covering her mouth

"What is that supposed to mean?" Dante asked glaring at Angel.

"Uh there's a handle up on top of the entrance and… I forgot to leave the door opened! Cause that's our only way up!" Angel said with a nervous smile on her face.

"Well then." Dante said pulling Ebony and Ivory out. "I guess I'll make my own entrance!" He said aiming at the entrance.

The sound of a gun being fired filled the tunnel. Dante jumped up through the hole and grabbed Angel's hand.

"Alright we have on more entrance to go!" Angel said as she pointed to the one right by their heads. Dante turned around and noticed a square of light right by his head.

Dante then aimed Ebony and Ivory over his head and fired.

In the study of the mansion, a big platform of wood went flying into the air. Soon Dante jumped out of the hole and looked around the room.

"Did you shoot through the wooden floor?" Came a voice from down in the tunnel.

Dante looked down to see Angel looking up at him.

"Yeah and what if I did?" He asked as he reached down to take Angel's hand.

As soon as Angel was face-to-face with Dante she shouted:

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT WOODEN FLOORING COSTED?!? THAT'S CHERRY WOOD!!! IT COSTED MY FATHER $100.00 PER PLANK!!"

Enraged Dante let go of Angel's wrist and dropped her on the floor.

"Ow!" Angel said rubbing her behind again. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" She shouted

"That was for being annoying." Dante replied

"Hey treat me with respect here!!" Angel snapped

I'm not goin' maul her…I'm not goin' kill her till she's twitching on the ground bleeding massively! Dante thought

Angel glared at Dante as she stood up.

"If you pull another stunt like that I'll hurt you!" She said as if she meant it.

Then again, maybe I will maul her! Dante rethought in his head.

Chapter 3: Death and Sin Scissors and a Hidden Room

Dante glanced down at Angel now and then as they walked down the long hallway in the mansion. Angel grew tired of it and turned to face Dante.

"Why are you looking at me?!?" She asked

"Maybe because you have a *****y attitude and I'm stuck with you!!" Dante replied

Angel glared at Dante and stuck her tongue out at him. Dante's eyes narrowed as he glared back at Angel. Angel's eyes grew huge as she stuck her tongue back in her mouth. The glare gave Angel the chills, his glare pierced into Angel's blue eyes. His glare scared Angel.

"Can you… please… stop that…?" Angel said in a shaky voice.

"Fine." Dante replied bitterly as he turned away.

All of a sudden, laughter filled the hallway. Angel hide behind Dante looking around the room.

"What's that Dante?" She asked looking up at him.

"Sin Scissors!" He said reaching for the sword on his back.

"What's that?" Angel asked

"Alastor!" Dante said putting it in front of him.

Angel looked around the room while the laughter continued to echo. Angel began to shake again. The Sin Scissors laughter scared Angel, but Dante's glare scared Angel the most.

"Dumb banshees!" Angel said through her teeth.

"Stop shaking!" Dante snapped as he looked down at Angel

"EYES FOREWARD IDIOT!!" Angel shouted

Dante flung his head to the front to block the attack of a Sin Scissor. The Scissors and the sword clashed together with a-clang! Angel looked into Dante's pocket, pulled out Ebony, and fired straight into the Sin Scissors face. The woman-like creature screamed and slowly disappeared. Angel swallowed hard as she aimed the gun to the ground.

"Gimme that!!" Dante said as he snatched the gun out of Angel's hand

"Did I just kill that thing? Angel asked in disbelief

"I hate to admit it…. but yes you did!" Dante said looking down at Angel

Angel smiled. "I killed it… I KILLED IT!!!" Angel said with energy rushing through her body.

Dante rolled his eyes and groaned. Then another laughter filed the hallway again, except it was a manlier voice! Angel jumped two feet in the air and hide behind Dante.

"What's that?" She asked

Dante looked at the shadow that seemed to float. It had a cow shaped head the first thing that popped into his head was:

Death Scissors! NOT NOW!!! Dante thought

Angel's mouth slowly opened.

"****! Damn-it kid! Don't scream!!" Dante whispered

Angel gulped. Dante noticed that the Death Scissors was getting closer to them. Dante did something he thought he would never do, he picked up Angel and ran.

"I know a spot were we can hide!" Angel said pointing to a huge painting on the wall of an angel and a devil on the wall.

"What?!" Dante asked

"The weapon the devil is holding will open it! Just slip your hand through the crevice and pull back." Angel instructed

Dante did as he was told and jumped into the room. Darkness surrounded them. It was hard to see your hand in front of your face.

"Dante remove your hand!" Angel said through her teeth angrily

"From where?" Dante asked not being able to see

Shmack! "Ow!" Dante said placing his hand on his cheek. "What was that for?" He asked now figuring where Angel was standing.

"That's for touching me you pervert!" Angel snapped

"WHAT!?!" Dante shouted

Horrified Angel slammed her hand over Dante's mouth.

"Shhhhhhhh!" She said placing a finger over her mouth.

Dante couldn't stand it! How long was he going to put up with Angel?

Damn you Trish! Damn you to HELL!! Dante thought bitterly in his head

Silence filled the room.

"I think the coast is clear!" Angel said placing her hand by her waist.

Dante and Angel peered into the hallway; nothing but pictures, vases and pillars went down the long hallway.

"Where do we go Angel?" Dante asked

"Don't look at me! This is your job! Not mine!" Angel snapped

"Well this is your house!" Dante snapped back.

"Fine, let's go to my room so I can get out of this stupid dress!" Angel said as she stepped out into the hallway and headed to her bedroom.

Dante got out of the painting, closed the secret door, and followed Angel down the long hallway.

nvm im not going to post it all on here ima wait for some feed back before i post more ok

o and i forgot comment and rep if u like

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
not bad, but im left a little confused, you didnt explain how dante got there, or what happened before, and why did he say "damn you trish" in the third chapter?

Danteizbadazz

he said dam you trish because in the chapter he had a flashback and it was trish telling him that the girl only cried if she was hurt or scared and he said it wouldnt happen and it did.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
you might want to explain that in the fic more then, because that could leave a lot of people in confusion

Danteizbadazz

here is chapter 4

Chapter 4: Hidden Treasures and Surprise Attacks

Dante stood outside of Angel's room looking at the picture in front of him. It was one of those pictures that seem to watch you wherever you go. Dante wanted to pull out Ebony and Ivory and fire at it, but he couldn't do it unless he wanted Angel yelling at him. At that moment, Angel's door opened.

"Bout time!" Dante said turning to face Angel

Angel was wearing jeans and a purple sleeve-less shirt. Her dagger was right by her side.

"Well excuse me! I can't wear these kind of clothes in the mansion or the butler would make me change!! I have no choice but to hide them!" Angel explained while crossing her arms tightly across her chest.

"You act like I'm mean!" Dante said

"Mean is used a lot in sentences… Yes, you are vile!" Angel responded

Dante's eye twitched. "Got any other words?" He asked

"Let's see…. Wretched, Vile, Mean-tempered and that's all I remember!" Angel said flashing a smile at Dante.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT I'M ALL THAT?!" Dante shouted

"YES YOU ARE!!" Angel shouted back

Dante turned away from Angel their backs up against each other.

"If you say one more thing that-

"If you respect me I'll respect you! If we want these creatures out of my mansion we'll have to work together!" Angel said glancing up at Dante from the corner of her eye.

"Shake on it!" Dante said turning to face Angel

"Agreement!" Angel said taking Dante's hand and shaking it.

After shaking each other's hand, they stopped.

"Which way Angel?" Dante asked

Angel looked at the two-different hallways.

"Hmmmm…. I think the library for now!!"

Angel turned away and started to walk to the library. Dante looked at all the paintings in the hallway. Pictures of places he's never seen before and of people.

"How big is this house?" Dante asked looking down at Angel

"Pretty big! I'm not so sure myself! I had a bad memory in this house!" Angel said

"What happened?" Dante asked

"I got lost!" Angel replied looking up at Dante

Dante snickered. "You got lost? In here? That's funny!" He said nearly on the point of breaking out into laughter.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!! I WAS ONLY SEVEN!!! I GOT SCARED OUT OF MY WITS!!!! Angel snapped

"Then that means you've never been into all of the rooms?" Dante asked

"Yep!" Angel responded while beginning to walk again to her destination.

Angel stopped in front of a door, reached into her jean pocket, and pulled out a key. Angel then directed her attention to Dante.

"If you see anything tell me!" Angel said as she turned the key

"Marionettes!" Angel heard Dante say

Horrified, Angel turned the key as fast as she could took Dante's hand, ran into the library, slammed the door and locked it! Angel let out a sigh of relief.

"That was close!" She sighed

"Gotcha!" Dante said with smile across his face

Angel looked up at Dante. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked

"I tricked you Angel! You're such a chicken! There weren't any Marionettes out there!" Dante said with a chuckle.

Angel glared at Dante. "That was rude!!" She snapped

Angel turned away from Dante and headed to a bookshelf but was yanked back. Angel looked at her left hand; she was still holding Dante's hand. Angel blushed then quickly let go of Dante's hand. Angel looked away and headed to the bookshelf embarrassed from what just happened. Dante noticed the only black book on the bookshelf and decided to look. Dante took the thin book in his grip, as soon as he pulled it out of the shelf two pieces of paper landed on the floor. Dante bent down and picked them up.

"What's this?" He wondered

Dante studied the papers, one was a birth certificate, and the other was a drawing. The picture looked like a seven-year-old drew it. Dante turned his attention to the birth certificate. Dante went over it and the name.

"I was close…. Her name means `Helper of Mankind!' I was too damn close!" Dante said as he looked up at Angel

Angel looked at the row of books and noticed one that was different then all the others. Why had she never noticed it before? She had read every book in the library! Angel pulled it out and noticed it was lighter then all the others. Angel opened it to notice it was a hollow book. Inside it was a key.

"What's this?" Angel wondered as she reached for the key.

As soon as the key was tight in Angel's grip, part of the floor moved back to reveal a secret passage that lead to a dark pit. However, Angel didn't notice it.

Dante looked at the drawing: It was a young girl about seven standing next to a tall man. The man had white hair like Dante, and then Dante figured it out…. It was him!

Angel examined the key in her hand. Angel then turned around. "Hey, Dante! Look what I fooouuuund…" Angel had fallen into the pit.

Dante put the birth certificate back in the book and kept the drawing in his hand. "Hey, Angel what this?" He asked. Dante looked around the room. Angel was gone. "Angel? ANGEL?" Dante shouted

"I'M DOWN HERE!!!" Rang a voice

Dante looked down into the pit. "That you Angel?" he asked

"Yeah!" Angel responded

"You ok?" Dante asked

"If you consider landing on your butt on cold stone and falling into a pit… You decide!" Angel replied

"Move! I'm comin' down!" Dante said putting the drawing into his coat. Dante looked down into the pit and leaped.

~Down in the hole~

Dante looked at Angel.

"How did you find this?" He asked

Angel and Dante were standing in a secret bedroom. Books where on bookshelves and much, much more. Angel then spotted a treasure chest. Engraved on it was: My Little Angel! Dante looked around the room.

"Angel! HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS ROOM?!?!" Dante shouted hoping Angel heard him this time

"All I did was take the key out of this book and I fell in here!" Angel said showing Dante the hollow book. "I think the key will open that chest!" Angel said pointing to it.

"Maybe!" Dante said

Angel and Dante walked up to the small treasure chest. Angel looked at the key, before Angel could put the key in the hole a sound rang through the room and throughout the mansion.

"Dante?" Angel asked

"I have the feelin' somethin' bad is goin' happen!" Dante said looking around the room.

Angel looked at Dante then back at the treasure chest. "Dante grab the chest!" She said

"What?!?" Dante asked

"Grab the treasure chest you dolt!" Angel snapped

Dante grabbed Angel and the chest and jumped up through the hole and ran back to Angel's room.

~In Angel's room~

Angel popped the key into the hole and unlocked the chest. When Angel opened it, she stared in awe at something.

"What is it?" Dante asked

Dante got behind Angel and looked into the chest, was Dante's eyes playing ticks on him? No, they weren't! Dante was actually staring at five Untouchables and ten Holy Waters. Jackpot! He thought

Angel picked up a Holy Water and studied it. Before Angel could ask Dante a question, laughter filled the hallway. Dante and Angel had left the door wide open. Dante shot up and ran to the doorway. Angel took the key in her grip, put it in her pocket, closed the lead of the chest, and hid it under her bed. Angel got up and stood next to Dante in the hallway.

"What is it?" She asked

"Sin Scissors! Stay here!" Dante said as he pulled out Ebony and Ivory and headed off in the direction it came from.

Angel stood in the hallway looking around. Angel prayed it wouldn't take Dante a long time cause Angel grew afraid.

Dante turned a corner and looked down the hallway. A black figure peered at Dante from behind a pillar near by. At that moment, something went flying past Dante laughing an evil laugh. Sure enough, it was a Sin Scissors.

"Found ya!" Dante said as he chased after the ghost like creature.

The black figure watched Dante chase after the thing.

Angel gulped. "I-if D-d-dante doesn't hurry I'm g-g-going to k-k-kill him!" She stuttered

Angel then spotted something at the corner of her eye. Angel whirled around to see Dante staring at her.

"Dante where the heck where you?!?!" Angel snapped

Dante didn't answer, he just looked at Angel. Enraged Angel walked up to Dante and slapped him.

"You ditch me then not even answer my question! What do you have to say to yourself?" Angel asked angrily

Dante's eyes were huge and then glanced back at Angel his glare sank into her eyes again. Dante raised his hand in the air and grabbed Angel's throat. Dante raised the girl in the air, her feet couldn't touch the ground.

"Dante….. what…… are you….doing?" Angel asked in between breaths. Angel took Dante's arms in her grasp.

Dante didn't reply he just smiled evily at Angel.

"DANTE!!!" Angel shouted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg what is dante doing lol :p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
aye tis good- what you could do is describe the surroundings a bit more so people can picture the setting in their head.

Danteizbadazz

Chapter 5: Dante's Lesson

"Angel? Angel are you ok?" A voice asked

Angel's eyes fluttered open to see Dante kneeled on the ground propping Angel up.

"Angel you o-

"DANTE, YOU JERK!!!!" Angel shouted as she slapped Dante

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" Dante asked rubbing his cheek.

"What do you mean: `What was that for'? You nearly killed me!!! You strangled me!!!" Angel said angrily

"WHAT?!?! I'VE BEEN CHASING A DAMN SIN SCISSORS FOR THE LAST 25 MINUTES!!!! I WOUNDN'T HAVE TIME STRANGLE YOU!!" Dante shouted. Although I wish I could, he added in his head.

"You mean to say….. that you weren't trying to kill me?" Angel asked in confusion

"What happened Angel?" Dante asked

"I was waiting for you right here and…. I saw you come up to me I then got mad at you and slapped you…. Then you grabbed me by the throat and everything went black." Angel said

"Hm. I think we have someone in here with the power of transformation!" Dante said. There's no way that it could be Nelo Angelo! Dante thought

Angel stood up.

"What now?" She asked

"I'm not so sure!" Dante said standing back up.

Then a growl echoed through the hallway. Dante pulled out Alastor and looked around the hallway. Angel lowered Dante's hand.

"That was stomach." She said

"Oh, I knew that!" Dante said putting Alastor on his back.

"Lets go to the kitchen before something decides to attack us!" Angel said

"Fine by me!" Dante said as he followed Angel to the kitchen.

~In the Kitchen~

Angel looked through the cabinet.

"Man do we have anything else then biscuits?" Angel asked herself angrily.

"What's the matter with biscuits?" Dante asked sitting on the chair, his arms rested on the back of the chair.

"Do you know how many times I have had to eat biscuits for breakfast?" Angel asked

Dante shrugged his shoulders.

"Every morning!" Angel replied

"Sucks for you!" Dante said smiling at Angel.

"Shut up!" Angel snapped.

Dante stuck his tongue out Angel, soon Angel did too. Dante and Angel acted like an older brother arguing with his little sister. All of a sudden, Dante was hit in the head by something.

"What the hell?" He wondered

Angel bent down and picked up a rock.

"Kyklops!" Angel and Dante said looking at each other.

Dante jumped off the chair and pulled out Ebony and Ivory.

"Angel, I want you to get out of this room!" He said glancing down at Angel.

"But-

"NO BUTS!!" Dante shouted

"Ok!" Angel said running out of the room.

Dante smiled. "Let's rock!" He said

Angel looked round the hallway. Angel didn't even notice that a Sin Scythe was watching her from the wall.

Dante looked around the kitchen jumping over the Kyklops and firing at them in the head. The giant spiders fell to the ground dead.

"Well that should do it!" Dante said with a smile on his face.

At that moment, a scream ringed through out the mansion.

"ANGEL!!" Dante shouted as he ran out of the kitchen.

Dante looked around the hallway to see Angel on the ground covering her head and her shoulders heaving up and down. Dante then noticed that a Sin Scythe was raising its scythe over Angel's body.

"Angel!" Dante said sa he fired the scythe out of the creature's hand then running over to Angel picking her up and continuing to run.

Dante looked down at Angel her hands covering her face.

"Angel you ok?" Dante asked

Angel looked at Dante with tears running down her face.

"Angel why are you crying? Did you get hurt?" Dante asked

"I'm crying because I'm scared!" Angel said covering her eyes.

Dante's eyes widened, Trish had told him about that!

~Flash back~

Dante looked at the mansion that he was to enter soon.

"DANTE!!" A voice shouted

Dante turned around to see Trish running to catch up to him.

"What do you want this time Trish?" Dante asked in an annoyed voice

"I forgot to give you this information about the daughter!" Trish said in between breaths.

"What?" Dante asked

"Alright…. One the daughter has a fear of being alone for a long time in a room by herself with nothing but silence. Two if she is crying she is either crying cause she's hurt or in fear!" Trish explained to Dante.

"Nice info, but I highly doubt that will happen!" Dante said walking to the village leaving Trish by herself up on the hill.

~End of Flash back~

Dante ran into the quickest room and slammed it shut.

six is short so i'll also post 7

Chapter 6: One Problem After Another

Dante placed Angel on the ground thinking:

Damn-it how can I get her to stop crying? This sucks!!!

Angel wiped her eyes and covered her mouth with her hands. Dante looked at Angel, then something caught his attention. Dante walked up to the bookshelf to see something wedged in between two books. Dante reached for it then jerked his hand back; Dante looked at his black glove to see something seep through his black glove. Dante sniffed it the pulled his nose away from the glove.

Blood. He thought

Dante removed his glove and moved one of the books to have the thing fall on the ground. It landed with a-squash! Dante took a step back and examined it. Angel looked at Dante and walked up to him

“What is it Dante?” Angel asked

Dante didn't reply all he did was stare at the red thing.

“Is that a…a…” Angel trailed off

“A heart?” Dante finished

Angel's eyes grew huge as they soon rolled to the back of her head causing her to pass out. Angel hit the floor with a heavy-thud! Dante looked down at Angel and rolled his eyes. Dante bent down to examine the small heart. Dante picked the cold blood red organ in his grasp.

“A dog's heart?” Dante wondered

Dante dropped the heart on the ground put his glove back on his hand. Dante then bent down to pick up Angel, her body lay limp in his arms.

“If she had a dog… how come I haven't seen it or heard it?” He wondered

Dante shrugged his shoulders and headed to the door. Dante raised his leg up ready to kick the door down, but stopped when he heard the sound of buzzing… Beelzebub.

Dante put Angel down on the sofa next to the door; drawing his guns Dante kicked the door open and jumped in the middle of the hallway his hands crossed with his fingers on the triggers. Nothing. Nothing was in the hallway but himself. Dante scratched the back of his head.

“I was sure I heard buzzing.” He said to himself

Dante then noticed a black lump curled up in a corner at the end of the hallway.

A Shadow? He thought

Dante walked slowly and quietly to the black lump. When Dante got closer, he found out that it wasn't a Shadow, but a black dog. Dante stepped closer to the dog; it lay lifeless on the ground. Dante took a breathe of air only to then cover his mouth.

“Damn-it what's that smell?”

Dante looked at the dog, it was dead. Dante turned the dog over to jump back in horror, what he saw made him sick, he felt like he was going to throw-up. The retching taste filled his mouth. Then Dante remembered the heart in the bookshelf, It was the dog's heart; someone or something took it out of the dog. At that moment, a scream filled the mansion.

“Angel!!” Dante shouted as he ran back to the room

When Dante ran into the room he was horrified to see something.

Danteizbadazz

Chapter 7: One of Those Days

Dante looked in horror to see himself holding Angel up by the throat. “Nelo Angelo?” Dante wondered.

The copy didn't look at Dante at all, it's grip tightened on Angel's throat.

“Dante… this thing is a reflection of you expect eviler!” Angel said in between breaths.

Dante aimed at the copy of him and fired Ebony and Ivory. The copy dropped Angel and it slowly transformed into a man with jet-black hair and a mirror like armor. Dante lowered his guns to help Angel up who had stumbled back. The man looked at Dante and Angel then vanished. Dante hands were gripped on Angel's shoulder.

What the hell was that? Dante thought.

“Dante… what was that?” Angel asked looking up at Dante.

Dante lowered his hands to his waist. “I don't know.” He said looking at Angel .

Angel then closed her eyes. “No more… I don't want to see another one of those wicked creatures.” She said to herself silently.

Dante looked at Angel, “What?” He asked.

“Uhh.. It's nothing!” Angel said looking away.

“Come on, Angel. Let's go.” Dante said leading Angel out of the room.

Dante controlled Angel to the hallway as he looked around the mansion, “Where now?” He asked

No reply.

“Angel?” Dante asked.

Dante walked up to Angel and looked at her.

“You o-”

Wham! Angel shocked Dante in the nose. Dante cupped his hands to his nose; pulling it back, Dante noticed some blood on the glove.

“What was that for?” Dante asked angrily.

“For leaving me with those damned Sin Scythes and that bizarre Dante-look-a-like!” Angel snapped.

“Move it!” Dante said as he shoved Angel to the left direction in the hallway.

After a few minutes went by the nosebleed stopped. Angel stood next to Dante as they walked down the long hallway. Angel shook with fear, afraid that something was going to grab her and take her away. Dante glanced down at Angel.

“You're such a chicken!” He said

Angel made herself stop shaking. “Am not!” She snapped

Dante stuck his hands in his big red trench coat pockets and smiled. “Denial!” He said

“Devil-May-Care!” Angel replied as she turned to Dante, “Why do you always start the fights?”

“Excuse me?” Dante asked turning to Angel, “What do you mean by that?”

Angel placed her hands on her hips. “There are many reasons! I don't have the time to explain it all!” Angel said bitterly.

Dante glared at Angel. “Well, who was the one that socked me in the face?!” Dante asked

“You deserved that!” Angel said before she stuck her tongue out at Dante.

Dante's eye twitched. “Watch what your saying girl!” He said to Angel

“Or what? Some demon is going to swoop down and kill one of us?” Angel wondered

Angel started to walk away, but Dante grabbed her wrist.
“Just be careful! Something bad could happen!” Dante explained as he let go Angel's wrist.

“Don't worry, nothing bad will hap-”

“ANGEL LOOK OUT!!” Dante shouted as he shoved Angel out of the way, to have a spear slammed into his chest then slam him into the wall.

Angel hit the ground with a- thud! Angel brought her throbbing head of the ground. Angel looked up at Dante in horror. Angel opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

Danteizbadazz

ok but i used them in this 1 lol

Chapter 8: Something You Don't See Every Day

Angel covered her mouth. “Dante?' She asked in a tiny voice. Angel walked up to Dante's body. It had happened so fast!
~Flash back~

Angel stood next to Dante as they walked down the long hallway. Angel shook with fear, afraid that something was going to grab her and take her away. Dante glanced down at Angel.

“You're such a chicken!” He said

Angel made herself stop shaking. “Am not!” She snapped

Dante stuck his hands in his big red trench coat pockets and smiled. “Denial!” He said

“Devil-May-Care!” Angel replied as she turned to Dante, “Why do you always start the fights?” She asked

“Excuse me?” Dante asked turning to Angel, “What do you mean by that?” He asked

Angel placed her hands on her hips. “There are many reasons! I don't have the time to explain it all!” Angel said bitterly.

Dante glared at Angel. “Well, who was the one that socked me in the face?!” Dante asked

“You deserved that!” Angel said before she stuck her tongue out at Dante.

Dante's eye twitched. “Watch what your saying girl!” He said to Angel

“Or what? Some demon is going to swoop down and kill one of us?” Angel wondered

Angel started to walk away, but Dante grabbed her wrist.
“Just be careful! Something bad could happen!” Dante explained as he let go Angel's wrist.

“Don't worry, nothing bad will hap-”

“ANGEL LOOK OUT!!” Dante shouted as he shoved Angel out of the way, to have a spear slammed into his chest then slam him into the wall.

~End of Flash back~

Angel looked at Dante; his white bangs covered his closed eyes. Dante looked like he was sleeping peacefully. However, Angel knew that Dante was dead. The speed the spear came at him would have killed anyone in seconds.
Crimson blood dripped off the wooden spear and onto the ground.

“You jerk! You didn't have to do that.” Angel said wiping her eyes. Tears spilled down Angel's face, she was crying for Dante. At that moment, Dante's hand twitched. Angel looked up to see Dante's hand turn into a fist. Then a groan came out of Dante's mouth. Angel was horrified.

“Gahh!” Dante said rubbing his face with his left hand. “Angel can you keep your mouth closed for a mere second?” He asked

Angel's eyes were huge. Was Dante really speaking to her? “I'm dreaming… Dante was hit with a spear! There's no way he can be talking! He dead!” Angel said to herself.

Dante raised an eyebrow.
“If I was dead… could a dead man do this?” He asked placing his hand on the spear.

Angel watched in silence as Dante tightened his grip on the spear and pulled it out of his chest without even flinching! Dante's feet firmly hit the ground, as he threw the spear to the ground, it landed with a- thud!

Angel walked up to Dante in disbelief. “How can that be?” She asked

Dante dusted himself off and looked at Angel.
“Let's just say I'm not normal!” He said as he walked past Angel.

Angel looked at Dante with a puzzled look across her face. “What's that supposed to mean?!?” She asked running up to Dante.

Dante peered down at Angel.
“I'll tell you later!” He said as he walked next to Angel down the long cold hallway.

Chapter 9: The Devils Fear the Angel

“Come on you have to tell me what you are! I mean you get hit with a spear and act like its nothing!” Angel said as she walked next to Dante

Dante whirled his head to Angel's direction. “Will you shut up?” He asked on the verge of throwing her off the railing of the second floor.

“If you tell me what you are!” Angel replied

“I'll tell you when I feel like it.” Dante said as he turned to the hallway again.

“Uhh… Dante that's a--”

WHACK!!! Dante walked in to a wall. “WHAT THE HELL!?!?” He shouted

Angel walked up to Dante. “I tried to tell you, but I was a little too late!” She said

Dante rubbed his face and glared at Angel. “Next time this happens I'm gonna…” Dante trailed off to notice Angel was sliding back.

Dante figured it out, a powerful force of wind was pushing her; Angel hit the floor with a- thud! Dante ran to Angel to hold her up. All of a sudden, a huge gust of wind sent Dante flying back, he let go of Angel and went flying into a wall.

“What the hell is going on here?” He wondered

Angel ran over to Dante. “Are you ok?” She asked

Dante got up and walked forward with Angel, the gusts of wind were gone.

“Looks like everything is o-”

Before Dante could finish his sentence, the huge gust of wind threw him over the railing of the second floor. A sickening sound filled the air. Angel peered over the railing to see Dante impaled on a brass statue's spear. Angel swallowed a bunch of air.

“Ok… this is a nightmare…. I'm ok. I'm just having a really bad nightmare and I'm going to wake up with my dog Rosy at the end of my bed. This is all a nigh- Ahhhhh!!” Angel screamed

Dante was standing next to Angel looking at her oddly. “Angel what kind of metal is this?” He asked as he pointed at the metal spear that stuck out of his chest.

“Brass.” Angel squeaked

“Thought so!” Dante said pulling the spear out of his chest.

Angel looked at Dante in disbelief. He's doing it again, this guy isn't human… he's something else! Angel thought

Dante rubbed his chest. “Gahh, that hurts!” Dante unbuttoned his shirt and looked at his chest. A long line was smack dab in the middle on his chest. A trail of crimson blood ran down his chest, “That's goin' leave a mark.”

Angel stared at Dante in horror. “That's goin' leave a mark? That's going to leave a mark!” Angel shouted

“Well no duh!” Dante said buttoning his shirt up.

“I think you should explain to me what you are!!” Angel said placing his hands on her hips.

Dante opened his mouth to speak but he was interrupted by a booming voice.

“He is the Legendary Dark Knight Sparada's son. He is demonic person that killed my father!!”

Angel turned around to see a huge bird-like creature… “What the heck is that?!?!” She asked

“Griffon.” Dante said

Angel looked at the huge bird-like creature. “Griffon?” She asked

Dante walked closer to the huge bird. “Listen feather face I didn't kill your father! It was Mundus who did that!!”

“LIER! Mundus would never do that!! My Father served Mundus!” The Griffon shouted

“I don't think he believes you Dante!” Angel said

“Yeah, no one ever does!” Dante replied

Angel walked up to the Griffon slowly and never looked away from it.

What are you doing Angel? Dante thought

Griffon looked at Angel and brought it's wings out. “Bye, bye girly!” Griffon said as he gave his massive wings a powerful flap.

Angel screamed as she was brought off her feet and hurled into the air. Dante jumped up and grabbed her.

“Mental note Angel: If you ever do that again I'll….” Dante trailed off

“You'll what?” Angel asked

“I'll…. KILL YOU!!” He shouted

Angel looked at Dante then the Griffon. “HEY!!” She shouted

The Griffon looked at Angel and Dante.

“DANTE DIDN'T KILL YOUR FREAKIN' FATHER!! SO GO AWAY!!!” Angel shouted

“You think I'm going to believe you, there is no way….” Griffon trailed off to notice Angel was glaring at him.

After a one-hour lecture, the Griffon had enough and final believed Dante didn't kill his father. (A/N Hey some kid needs to stand up to that feather- faced bird and show it who's boss!)

“Well how was that Dante? Did you lean anything?” Angel asked with a big grin on her face.

“Well… one thing I learned was… You can never seem to keep your mouth shut.” Dante said with a snicker

Angel's eye twitched. “YOU JERK I JUST SAVED YOUR BUTT!!” she shouted

“As if!” Dante said as he smiled then stuck his tongue out at Angel.

“Get back here and let me kill you!!” Angel said through her teeth that she was gritting.

“Got to get me first!” Dante said as he brook off into a run.

Dante laughed down the hallway as Angel followed him in tow, but the Devil Hunter was unaware that something was watching him and Angel.

that last post has chapters 8 and 9 in it

Danteizbadazz

Chapter 10: A Caring Devil

Angel bent over to catch her breath. “I give up!” She said as she soon let out a cough.

“You're pathetic Angel!” Dante said with a snicker.

“Take that back!” Angel said as she glared at Dante

“Now why should I?” Dante asked in a teasingly voice

Angel lunged at Dante but was whammed into the wall by an unseen force. “What the?” Angel wondered as she then noticed that she wasn't touching the ground. “What the heck is going on Dante?” She asked

CLUNK, CLUNK! The sound of Marionettes getting closer. Dante then remembered his first battle against them. Dante reached for Alastor and sliced the air. Angel hit the ground with a- thud!

“Come on!” Dante said as he yanked on Angel's hand.

Angel then fell to the floor. “Angel get up!!” Dante said as he tugged on her.

“My leg hurts!” Angel said in tears.

Dante froze and looked at Angel's leg a blade was in her leg. Dante looked up to see a blade come into inches of his face before he snagged it. He then whirled out Ebony and Ivory fired at the Marionettes. When nothing was left of the Marionettes Dante brought up his jacket, reached into his pocket, and pulled out a white bandana. He placed it in his mouth and bit down. The fabric made a long RIIIIIIIIIP as the fabric was being ripped into two. Dante then took Angel's leg into his grasp and tied the bandana on her leg.

“Does it hurt?” He asked

“No.”

“Good! Do you think you can walk?”

Angel stood up before she landed back to the ground. Dante stood up and bent down in front of Angel. “Get on my back!” He said

“You won't hurt me?” Angel asked cautiously

“Hey just because I've dropped you on the floor doesn't mean I'll do that when you're wounded!” Dante replied

Angel got onto Dante's back as he carried her down the hallway that held something in store for them!

Chapter 11: Surprises

Dante looked around the hallway to see doors… and nothing, but doors. Dante's eye twitched, he was fed up with all the doors. He wasn't sure if some were really doors, Dante looked at one door then to another.

“You can go with this, you can go with that, you can go with this…. Or you can go with us!” Angel sang softly

“Very funny!” Dante said as he turned his head to Angel's

“Hey, don't look at me like that! I was just trying to make a happy comment!”

“Yeah, well next time you choose to do that…. pick a better time so I don't have to look at a ton of doors!”

Angel looked at the doors, “Dante?”

“What?”

“Can you put me down please?”

Dante looked at Angel and placed her on the ground, Angel walked without a limp, and she walked gracefully to one of the doors. Dante was in disbelief.

“Angel your leg!”

Angel looked at her leg, “Hey it doesn't hurt!”

Dante ran over to Angel as she sat on the ground and removed the bandana. Her cut was gone, not even a scar or scratch was on her leg. Angel looked at Dante in disbelief and then back to her leg.

“Whoa, that's odd!” Angel said

Dante then stood up and took Angel's hand and lifted her up. They looked down the hallway, then to the doors, Angel walked over to it, and knocked on it five times, a smile was soon painted on her pink lips.

“It's this door we need to go through!” She said

“Are you sure?”

“Uh-huh!”

Angel placed her hand on the knob and pulled, nothing happened. “Come on!” She said

Dante shook his head and grabbed Alastor on his back, “Move!”

Angel did as she was told and moved. Dante wedged the blade into the door and pushed, nothing happened. Dante then tightened his grip and kept pushing.

“Damn-it! Why the hell isn't moving?!” He then looked up to see a Blade standing on the door and on the wall, “That explains!”

Angel panicked and slammed herself to the wall away from the creature. The Blade was bigger then her, Angel had never seen a lizard that was bigger then her and wore armor. Dante then pulled out Ebony and Ivory, aimed at the creature's head, and pulled the trigger. The Blade hit the floor and slowly rose to its feet. Dante then whirled out the shotgun and fired into the Blade's head.

“Is it dead?” Angel asked

“Yeah!!”

Dante then walked over to the door and pulled, the door opened to reveal a small hallway then to a wall, Dante's eye twitched, “Damn-it…another wall?”

Angel smiled and walked into the hallway and into the wall, but to Dante's surprise, she went through it.

“Have I been talking to a ghost?” He wondered.

Angel peered her head out, “It's just an illusion my Daddy put in just incase, before he died!”

Dante walked up to the wall and looked at it, he placed his hand on the wall to see it sink through it. Dante smiled and walked over to the door glanced around carefully and closed the door.

“Come on Dante!” Angel said as she pulled her head back in and ran off.

Dante ran into the room that was covered by the wall illusion, “Angel don't get out of my sight, I'll be in deep **** if something happens to you!!!”

Angel ran up the spiraling stairs and then stopped to wait for Dante who just walked up the stairs slowly.

“There's a door! Hurry Dante!!”

“Yeah, yeah, I hear ya!” Dante said as he looked up to see Angel already opening the door and stepping out of the staircase.

Dante then ran up the stairs and saw Angel in the middle of the hallway gaping in shock, there stood a man with blonde hair and blue eyes standing into the hallway smiling at Angel and Dante. The man opened his arms and Angel stepped forward.

Angel? Dante wondered

“Is that you… Daddy?”

“What?” Dante shouted in disbelief

Dante looked at the man in horror, he thought Angel's Father had died. Angel then wrapped her arms around the man's waist.

“Daddy…” Angel said as she closed her eyes and buried her head into the man's white clothes.

Dante then watched as the man pulled a blade out of nowhere and aimed it over Angel's forehead, “Angel!!” Dante shouted

thats all i got for now

Top Bottom