• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My first DMC3 Video Mission 1 Vergil SS Ranking VMD

aoshi

It says its by G3Mu$i. Unless you are G3MU$I. And it also says its on Very hard. Something tells me, you posted a different video than wat you intended.:|

It says its by G3Mu$i. Unless you are G3MU$I. And it also says its on Very hard. Something tells me, you posted a different video than wat you intended.:|

Oops, my bad. I was trying to figure out if I got SS or S and clicked on another video, guess I copy pasted the wrong url. Thanks for noticing. Fixed now.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Nice video, there's some decent variety but at times it feels a bit rushed and erratic.
Like another user said in another thread try not to spam summoned swords so much as it tends to make things look a little sloppy and can badly effect juggles (like at 0:25) the best way to use them for juggles is to hit them with one at the peak of their climb then Trick Up to them.

There were also a few other whiffs here and there but that's to be expected at first, though you did manage to adjust your timing here and there to make JCs work which was very good.
Keep at it, your neutral play was decent, I'd just focus on getting more used to move properties (you don't want to whiff and then have a pants down moment as I call it like what tends to happen with Lunar Phase) have you been in the Crystal Skull room much?

But like I said it's a good video (especially for your first DMC3 one) and it'd be nice to see more, can we expect a full playthrough?

Also just as a heads up you may want to change the video title to just "S" as you didn't quite manage to get an S in orbs which means it isn't a true SS. Granted it's not that important but people can tend to get rather anal about that sort of thing, especially on YouTube

VineBigBoss

GGXRD <3
Good run! As i mentioned before: you're using Summoned Swords with the right mindset, they're pretty vital to Vergil's domination in middle combat, but you're essentialy mashing the button and this will kinda hurt when you want to try do something more controlled or advanced if you made this a habit.

This tutorial explains very well the properties of Summoned Swords:

And here's a combo video that i thik that's a "must watch" for Vergil players, one of my favourites:

Refined skills with classy and precise execution, very fun to watch and showcase a lot of Vergil's potential. Checking some entries in the TSTs for Vergil is cool to get an idea too.

Top Bottom