• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My FAST, SPOILER FREE, DETAILED BOSS TIPS FOR DMC4 part 1

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
I Swear I din't pulled this out from Gamefaqs.

WARNING: [Devil Hunter Difficulty]

Anyone wanted more boss FAQS from when I posted before.

I Will not mention Dante first time because he's easy even in Son Of Sparda

Berial
7042_dmc4_boss.jpg

OK so this is our first boss ^

Tips:
#1Keep hitting him mid air in the face cause his sword is easily-dodged

#2When he got no fire Buster his HEAD first it will be a solid mid-air throw him into the ground then buster him for a solid punch (If your'e Dante just keep hitting him)

#3Keep shooting when your'e gave him the solid punch or when he got up and DO NOT GO NEAR or you will got blasted by his fire regenaration.

#4When he's near death he will sometimes fire regenaration that give him temporary immortality.

Bael/Dagon
938686_20080204_embed027.jpg

THIS IS YOUR NEXT VICTIM!

FAQ: Bael and Dagon are the same accept colour. (Dagon is black!)

TIPS:
#1 When he sends girls out hit one of them until they falls and if your'e Nero buster her when she's down to pull the froggie out or if your'e dante, just don't get freezed!

#2 When he jumps out of hiding, jump in the right if not you'll be eaten!

#3 If you got eaten, mash the buttons! Or if you got DT then use it to come out of his dirty mouth.

#4 When he's near death he'll freeze himself when he did go at his side and wait until he unfreeze then attack!

#5 Bustering his tounge when it's revealed gives more dammage and if your'e Dante DT and attack his tounge over and over will gives massive dammage!

The she viper (I forgot her name!)
devil-may-cry-4-20071102044620252_640w.jpg

Say hello to the She viper! ^

Tips:
#1 When she is in dragon form she is immortal but when she reveals her tuer form attack it!

#2 When she open the egg sack if your'e Nero buster it but if your'e Dante jump and use swordmaster sky slash the egg sack

#3 When she got exhausted DT then buster her and tap shoot to use summoned swords and exceed the same time to make more dammage

#4 When she's Near Death she will scream and start spitting seeds.

Agnus
cgagnusid9.jpg

This will be the mad scientist to fight.

FAQ: You will use only Nero to fight normal agnus

TIPS:
#1 Snatch Gladius then buster it and aim it at the Glass that Agnus is behind

#2 Use Charge Shots to shoot the glass give dammages too

#3 When the alarm is red jump on the pad in the middle of the room to prevent you from ground lighting shocks.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Some great tips! Thanks for sharing, puenboy, and welcome to the DMC Forum! +rep

Keaton

Premium
^I agree, great tips and its nice to see some pics with the info too ^__^

+rep from me

puenboy

Soldier 1st Class
My FAST, SPOILER FREE, DETAILED BOSS TIPS FOR DMC4 part 2

Let's continue with our victims?

ANGELO AGNUS
938686_20080204_embed043.jpg

Now here is our coward turned into demon form! ^

TIPS:
#1 If your'e nero? IT'S HARDCORE! grab the doggie and aim at him to use special move: DOGGIE CANNON!(Poor doggie but you'll like it!)

#2 Throw the demon swords to him is avalible!

#3 When he charge at you with his bare hand? DODGE IT! Or he'll drain you! Id you got hit use DT before he start draining!

#4 Use Dante then jump+ swordmaster style move will deal big dammage

#5 when he start storing power for something slash him at will before you will get painful expierence

Angelo Credo
938686_20080204_embed038.jpg

Cerdo in his demon form!

OK now I played with another time and he's just like a doggie.

TIPS:
1# When he finised his sword combo slash him once then buster him for a little punch.

#2 Destroy his shield then D.T. then buster him then when Nero's doing the stunts, press fire rapidly for summoned swords for massive dammage!

#3 Dodge his spear then charge shot 3

#4 When he's near death, he will teleport alot.

#5 He's easy to buster.

I FINISHED MISSION IN 8 MINS SO HE IS A DOGGIE IN FONT OF ME!

Savior
cg_silvergiga.jpg

HERE COMES THE GAY STATUTE! ^

TIPS
#1 The worst thing can happen to you: You stuck in a platform and need to wait for him to desruct the platform.

#2 You can use siege weapons to immobilize him!

#3 Your first goal is destroy all jewels accept on the chest: Left-Right Arm and shoulders, Left-Right leg, Head and Back

#4 Your final goal is to crack the jewel at the chest.

#5 You can shoot blue scattering energy balls for white orbs!

Sanctuts
dmc4sanctus.jpg

The old man or your grandpa or your GF? ^

FAQ: I will talk about him only in mission 20

TIPS:
#1 Break his barrier then attack him he will use Force Edge to defense then buster him then his guard will break then hit him few times to get them down.

#2 When he's down use D.T. then buster him and while your'e using buster in D.T. form, Tap shoot to use summoned swords.

#3 The attack you can't dodge mid-air: Lightning bolts, Fireballs.

#4 When he's near death and when you break his barrier he will teleport down. Run to the opposite side, face him and when he moves back a little, use D.T. and the second he moves foward, use buster, It will be the perfect timing. In the last blow, listen carefully for the DMC word: JACKPOT!

END

Keaton

Premium
Great guide, Puenboy! :D
I put this in one thread for you, to keep it togther ^_^

Top Bottom