• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DMC4 fellings

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The combat, different taunts depending on the style rank, bloody palace and lucifer are what keeps me coming back.
Especially the combat, both Dante and Nero have loads of techniques I'm still discovering today.

Please make a DMC4 Special Edition Capcom! :<

Speaking of which, I just discovered Rainbow.
Oh hell yeah, I'm kicking demons down IN THE FACE! :w00t::w00t:

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Speaking of which, I just discovered Rainbow.
Oh hell yeah, I'm kicking demons down IN THE FACE! :w00t::w00t:

LOL ive never used it but i might start just for fun atm im s ranking human mode so im trying to get as much style points as possible honestly i perfer dante's taunts there so much faster then nero's and as for rainbow i might try it on a frost if i can manage it

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
LOL ive never used it but i might start just for fun atm im s ranking human mode so im trying to get as much style points as possible honestly i perfer dante's taunts there so much faster then nero's and as for rainbow i might try it on a frost if i can manage it

Ha ha ha! Dude, I'm running and kicking into walls just for the hell of it. Nero's aim is totally off. I send him running toward a bunch of demons and then he decided to kick the wall beyond them >.< Stupid controller. XD

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
So, i know a lot of people dont like DMC4, after reading some comments i can admit that some of things could be done better but even those for me, in some aspects, DMC4 was one big masterpiece. Plot wasn't the best but the climate ? level design, enemies (Bianco and alto angelo, Credo boss,) gameplay, characters, all of it was great. Someone wrote that DMC4 was designed for japanesse females and anime fans...well, i am from europe, i am not female, I dont like anime and thanks to DMC4 i fall in love to DMC series. Am I the only one here who see this ?

PS:
Opening scene in which Nero fights Dante is for me one of the best openings I evere seen and to this day i am still watching it :D The man who directed it should get a nobel prize :D

The first time I saw the dramatic pan around to Credo, and his yell, I went all red and limp XD
It has to have been one of the best moments in games for me.

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
I had a really bad moment that happened over and over again in dmc4...the demons running away after i kicked there a**!!!!!! and then dante getting all the devil arms lol

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
So, i know a lot of people dont like DMC4, after reading some comments i can admit that some of things could be done better but even those for me, in some aspects, DMC4 was one big masterpiece. Plot wasn't the best but the climate ? level design, enemies (Bianco and alto angelo, Credo boss,) gameplay, characters, all of it was great. Someone wrote that DMC4 was designed for japanesse females and anime fans...well, i am from europe, i am not female, I dont like anime and thanks to DMC4 i fall in love to DMC series. Am I the only one here who see this ?

PS:
Opening scene in which Nero fights Dante is for me one of the best openings I evere seen and to this day i am still watching it :D The man who directed it should get a nobel prize :D

Compeletly agree that, that fight scene was perfectly done it was well thought out well staged and the visual's and the conversation happening during the fighting etc def one of the shinning cutscenes of devil may cry history

Top Bottom