• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DMC 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

dante devil

Dante- Vergil- Nero
Ok this is an idea that i have for DMC 5,

The first part of Dmc 5 is based 5 years before Dmc 4 in which a secret project is being created in Fortuna castle. Dante has been phoned and been given 'the password' and is now on his way to Fortuna Castle. The project has been comisioned by His Holiness to protect the citizens of the city. The project is nick named 'project N.E.R.O' and is derived from Sparda's blood that was found 3000 years ago by a mysterious traveler who then created a city saying that the citizens must be in dept to Sparda and must pray to him, and treat him like a god. The blood which had been kept in the great statue of Sparda is then taken by His Holiness and is used to create the next in the line to Sparda. Project N.E.R.O is to be tested over a period of time to see the effects and powers it has. Dnate arrives at Fortuna Castle and then starts trying to find project N.E.R.O. Unfortunatly the Castle is desserted and the only thing Dante finds is a few drops of blood.
Project N.E.R.O is now into the 'first, stage' and has been given a familie to make him beleive that it is normal. His Holiness carry's on watching him to make sure that it does not go wrong. Dante now goes in search of project N.E.R.O and fights numorous bosses and gaurds, but still does not find N.E.R.O dante then returns to his shop and waits.

The secound part of Dmc 5 starts with Dante finding out that N.E.R.O is going to be at a survace to Sparda and that the one behind project N.E.R.O is His Holiness. Dante reaches the survace and 'kills' His Holiness ( the beggining of Dmc 4) and then fights with N.E.R.O.

This is as far as i have got and my hands hurt so i'll put the rest up later.

ok heres an idea i just came up with for Dmc 5. You know when you pull of some amazing combo or do something awesomely jaw dropping but there is no proof of you doing it? Well what if there was a theatre mode like halo 3 to allow you watch, edit and share your gaming talents?
Do you think this is a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom