• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My DMC 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
PROLOUGE:

2000 years ago A demon named Sparda served under the great Dark Lord Mundus. He served for many years until one day after a mission destroying a major human city and seeing the destruction he caused in it's true light. He had a change of heart secretly and began to interact with humans in a better manner but without demon form so he disguised himself as a human. Until one day over 80 Years ago he met a beautiful young woman name Eva. He fell in love and married her. But, little did he know Mundus's men were watching from a distance hoping to get him to reveal his secret. This is were our story starts in meadow 20 years after Sparda met Eva were they are in a field and Mundus's men are waiting in a distance to make their move.

Sparda and Eva are seen in a meadow

Eva:"such a beautiful night isn't it?"

Sparda:"yes...yes it is....just like you"

Eva turns towards Sparda

Eva:" I love you"

Sparda:"I love you t....."

A large explosion is heard and a portal is seen opening with lesser demons coming out.
The demons run after Eva

Sparda:" DON'T TOUCH HERRRR!!!!"

Sparda ultilizes devil trigger

Sparda kills the demons with ease

Sparda:"EVA, are you ok?"

EVA:"y-y-es i th-ink sss-oo"

Eva's voice trails off and the scene fades to black.

intro to mission 1

Cuts away to a scene In which Sparda is Kneeling on One knee to A large angelic statue AKA mundus.

Mundus: "Sparda,your loyalness has bestowed honor in our ranks.But,some of my higher ranked men have laid word about your interaction with a mortal. this displeases me so."

Sparda:"My lord,I can explain it was for to gain trust amongst them. So we can plan to attack them."

Mundus:"Sparda you know we don't interact with those fleshbags"

Sparda:"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF THEM LIKE THAT"

Mundus:"You disrepect me Sparda.I'm disappointed in you. you are stronger then that..... to succumb to the pity for those disgusting insects.... To fall and protect those primitive beings."

Sparda:"THE ONLY PRIMITIVE BEING IS YOU!!!!!"

Mundus:You leave me no choice my friend"

Mundus starts to charge a bolt of demon energy

Sparda:"GO AHEAD MUNDUS DO IT YOU KNOW I AM YOUR BEST WARRIOR!"

Mundus attacks Sparda and he's is knocked out.

Mundus: "LET THIS BE A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME!, MY SOLIDERS GO FORTH AND RAIN FIRE UPON THE FLESHBAGS AND BRING TO THE MORTAL THEY CALL EVA TO ME!"

The scene closes with Mundus preparing for battle and a pan of a demon army is shown.

Hours later...

Sparda wakes up in a prison in the Demon world with ease he breaks out and opens a portal to the mortal world.

Sparda:" HOW DARE YOU MUNDUS YOU COWARD COME FORTH AND FIGHT ME YOURSELF"

The Devilish Voice Speaks:" From that day onward Sparda swore to stop the demons and mundus even if he dies trying."

Mission 1: Stop the Inevitable
NEW INFO
MISSION 1 CUT SCENE

Scene opens with Sparda entering the human world in disguise

Sparda:"I must find Eva and warn her"

Sparda:"HEAR ME OUT MUNDUS IF YOU OR YOUR MEN TOUCH HER I SWEAR I'LL DESTROY YOUUUU!!!"

The Mission Begins with Sparda in an Open field looking out on New York City.

He departs and is seen running towards the city.

Irish-DEVILMAN

1st uSUFFER Then uDie
Yeah great intro, would clear up some of the mystery behind the main man Sparda, should post more. Since playing Devilmaycry 1 I've always wanted to pick Sparda, he's the best Devilmaycry character. His demon form along with that sword look deadly. I thought Dante in the last game would be more like him in Devil Trigger.

Capcom needs You, Seriously they have their own forum you should post your intro on it. With more people like you we'd finally get what we want from Devilmaycry. If Capcom see it getting loadz a reponses they might steal your idea for a game.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
MISSION 1: Stop the Unstoppable

Sparda is seen coming out of a portal from the underworld.
He comes out from the Portal in field looking across to A major town near the temen ni gru where fire and destruction is seen.
Sparda: DAMN YOU MUNDUS! I've come too late hopefully I can still do this
Sparda goes DT and locks and loads Luce and Ombra and whips out Force Edge/Sparda Sword and Yamato and takes off for flight towards the city.
Sparda land on top of a skyscraper looking at the destruction Mundus caused.

UPDATED:

Sparda Jumps off the building and and does a Hiroshima sized Shockwave as he lands and wipes out thousands of Demons and some Humans in the process.
MISSION Starts:
Goal is to eradicate all demons from the city and find Mundus and kill him

MicronBitz

Hardcore Gamer
Great Story. Execpt, i dont think New York City is part of the DMC Universe, especially not 2000 years ago, anyway, Awesome Intro!

Tramendium

MicronBitz;182024 said:
Great Story. Execpt, i dont think New York City is part of the DMC Universe, especially not 2000 years ago, anyway, Awesome Intro!

Hm i wonder is RE and DMC connected too somehow?

Gtsilva

Devil-Spawn
whoa this got me entertained mos def! Makes me wish I could actually play something like that... you know what Capcom could do? They could make a Sparda story as a PSP game for the DMC franchise that way they don't affect the actual storyline but they add more to it in another form and this story could very well be a source of inspiration.

More more more Yamato!!

quoting Merciless

ALL HAIL GREAT GAME DESIGNER YAMATO

*worships*

Tramendium

Gtsilva;182328 said:
whoa this got me entertained mos def! Makes me wish I could actually play something like that... you know what Capcom could do? They could make a Sparda story as a PSP game for the DMC franchise that way they don't affect the actual storyline but they add more to it in another form and this story could very well be a source of inspiration.

More more more Yamato!!

quoting Merciless

ALL HAIL GREAT GAME DESIGNER YAMATO

*worships*

Hm why couldn't i not miss it i wonder PSP spin-off is a good idea and absolutely it doesn't touch original DMC franchise.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
MOAR INFO:

END OF MISSION 1:
Sparda finishes off the last of the demons as he looks towards Mundus in the distance.
Sparda: Just you wait Mundus when I get my hands on you YOUR DEAD!!
Looks like this is gonna be an awesome party!

SIDE-NOTE:Gameplay for mission 1 can be look at as the tutorial introducing the controls and devil Arms and firearms.

NEXT IS DEVIL ARMS!!!!!!!!!

Tramendium

Yamato666;182355 said:
MOAR INFO:

END OF MISSION 1:
Sparda finishes off the last of the demons as he looks towards Mundus in the distance.
Sparda: Just you wait Mundus when I get my hands on you YOUR DEAD!!
Looks like this is gonna be an awesome party!

SIDE-NOTE:Gameplay for mission 1 can be look at as the tutorial introducing the controls and devil Arms and firearms.

NEXT IS DEVIL ARMS!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm? Sparda is more mature than that i am sure that he can say something that fits his character better and with more sense than that, good idea but don't rush think before you actually post any other post regarding to Sparda's personality (no offense).;)

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
Tramendium;182489 said:
Ummmm? Sparda is more mature than that i am sure that he can say something that fits his character better and with more sense than that, good idea but don't rush think before you actually post any other post regarding to Sparda's personality (no offense).;)
Well I always thought that Sparda had both vergil's and Dantes personality put together. I mean think about it it's like Sparda is Vergil and Dante fused together I mean red+blue=purple:p. Also the fact that he used both rebellion and yamato.

Tramendium

Yamato666;183033 said:
Well I always thought that Sparda had both vergil's and Dantes personality put together. I mean think about it it's like Sparda is Vergil and Dante fused together I mean red+blue=purple:p. Also the fact that he used both rebellion and yamato.

Hm for rebellion i am not sure but i am sure about yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom