• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Devil May Cry 3 Video Walkthrough [ALL BLUE ORBS]

TheRebelliousDevil

Hello again :)
I wanted to delete my previous thread, but I suppose it's impossible. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of Devil May Cry series, so I'm doing a Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition (PC) walkthrough with the latest 1.3 patch, which really improves graphics. I will also find absolutely all Blue orbs throughout the game.
Difficulty: Normal, Yellow - the hardest difficulty available in the start of the game.
I'm TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY sorry for the lag. I don't know why this all keeps happening: I'm playing on about 50 FPS, and suddently, after about 20 seconds, it decreases to about 20 FPS, even if my PC is strong enough to handle it:
Intel Dual Core 3.0 Ghz, ATi Radeon 4330 HD (512 VRAM, 4.1 Shaders), 4 GB of RAM.
I'm at gaming for more than 14 years now and I know whether it should handle it or not. I suspect the patch has something to do with it, but I'm not going to play the game without the patch.
The walkthrough has Lithuanian subtitles included. Here's the first part:

You can find the rest in my channel, or in the right side of the YouTube screen, in related videos. I hope you'll enjoy it! :D

Top Bottom