• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My dante progress thanks to the forum!!

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
The forum has provided me with tons of information regarding getting better and I'm extremely grateful to everyone who assisted me ^.^ so I thought I'd show my progress from day 1 training to some recent play

Day 1 Dante

Day 12

1 month

5 weeks

Most recent

Just another huge thank you to everyone in the forum for helping me get better! I know I still got a long way to go but I'll keep at it for now ^.^

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ha not bad , nice progression man.If I had more on my hands I woukd teach you a lot like I did for some people , some took it on really well and others didn't. If you want any tips pm me however I must apologise in advance as I may be a few days or longer replying due to work constraints.

Concentrated vergil

Show me your motivation
ha not bad , nice progression man.If I had more on my hands I woukd teach you a lot like I did for some people , some took it on really well and others didn't. If you want any tips pm me however I must apologise in advance as I may be a few days or longer replying due to work constraints.
I will definitely take you up on that i greatly appreciate it

Top Bottom