• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Current Obession: Fullmetal Alchemist

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I realize that I made a thread about this a while back, like last year in fact. So i am trying to be good and follow the rules like a good girl...:D.
But the reason I make this thread is perhaps is to remember who responded to the last thread...cause I have a bad memory...lol...and perhaps to see if the any of the many newbies share my obession...

I have all thirteen disks of the anime, the movie and the ova's. I am currently watching the new series, on the funimation website as it comes out. It is not dubbed yet just subtittled but the cast for the dub was revealed a little while ago.
And as for the manga I don't read scanlations or a try very hard not to, so I am waiting for volume 21 to come out. I own volumes 1-20.

I am also writing an epic story that is going to emcompass the anime, manga and movie as well oringinal content. Story is called Fullmetal Loves Wicked. and there are links to it in my blog. there is a link to my blog in my signature.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Oh god! Another Fullmetal freak lol. My best buds are obsessed with this show. It is pretty good though. The last episode sucked balls though. My buddy told me that it wasn't even in the manga...stupid fillers.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well actually...past a certain point in the first series, it spilt from the manga. So it's not really fillers. and I actually kinda liked the last episode.
anyway though the new series is follows the manga

DarkDemonLord

♫♪ ┬ђЭ ĐЭΜΘП ЯФСΚŞŦДЯ ♫♪
I used to love watching Fullmetal Alchemist til it stopped coming on >_<. It's awesome, tho. :D

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Trish67;188909 said:
Yes...i said I did...i have volumes 1-20 so yes i read the manga

I'm just messing with you lol. I know if I'm obsessed with something...*cough* Bleach *cough* I'll definitely have all info covered.

Keaton

Premium
I played a couple of games, the DS one...uhh Dual Sympathy?
It was a fun game and I started watching the anime and enjoyed it, however I couldn't find/afford the DVD's nor was it on TV again ^^

I am actually in the process of starting myself on two new Manga's, one being Naruto (wtf does Shippuden mean? o_O) and the other was probably going to be FMA :D

I'll letcha know ^^

Top Bottom