• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Oh man, my computer finally crashed!:lol:

It's been dieing for a while now but I came home like two days ago and found it... Dead, lifeless, and catatonic.

So, pretty much I'll be gone for about a week or two, but in the mean time this pretty much serves as a goodbye and a momerial.

So yeah, once I return I'll give all of you the juicy details.

Now have a moment of silence for bloody palace...

I'll explain later.:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm back!

And I declare it crappy internet language day.

Dis iz gonan bee funz!

Anyway, here is the story, I came home and found my computer displaying a page that said"Go into safe mode."

I had seen this before so I knew that it was pretty much dead.

I sent it in to be fixed, and I got so free Norton in the deal! It had been dieing for a while now. The cause was the very unwelcomed Virus known as" Anti-Virus 2008"

But much to my surprise it was taken out by some power error.

About the night before it died something kept telling me to save my pictures... And I did, thank Haruhi!

All that being said I have a question.

What device can I save my files to?
I'm already aware of a Flash-drive.
Anymore?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yup - external HD is the best way to go - not too expensive either

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
External hard drives can be bought from any computer shop or online - shop around for the best deals. I got 500GB for less than £60 - and you can get bigger or smaller ones depending on your needs. Ideally, I could do with about 3 terabytes of extra space and I can nab that for just under £110.

Try Amazon for a start...they tend to have the best online deals that I've found.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
You can also try buying a normal Hard Disc along with a case for Hard Discs. When inside the case, the Hard Disc becomes exactly like an External Hard Disc. I'm only saying this because normal Hard Discs are cheaper than the External ones so it might save you a few money.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I did not know that - good advice :D

I guess coz I don't have to pay for my peripherals I don't think about cost too much :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom