• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My birthday

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
my birthday is coming up on the 27th, and i'm getting a 360. i need a list of games and what things to get, i already got a new cellphone called the upstage by sprint, and anyone that help's gets rep so start making your list's ppl...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
SpArAda1127;59145 said:
my birthday is coming up on the 27th, and i'm getting a 360. i need a list of games and what things to get, i already got a new cellphone called the upstage by sprint, and anyone that help's gets rep so start making your list's ppl...

Αssassin's Creed on top of whatever list you find:lol:

And happy birthday, although it's kinda early:p

Dark Drakan

Admin
What sort of games are you into? The games i would suggest would be.

Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Call Of Duty 4
Halo 3
Bioshock

Just to name a couple that came to mind straight away.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Oblivion too - and Marvel Ultimate Alliance if nothing else than for the easy gamerpoints and good fun :D

Also Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect and then join our other forums to talk about them - Mass Effect Forum and Assassins Creed Forum.

Ah, shameless self-promotion. It's the best kind there is :D

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
my b-day's tommorow if you have anything nice to say, say it now if not then keep your mouth shut...i don't like hearing bad things...

Dark Drakan;59211 said:
What sort of games are you into? The games i would suggest would be.

Mass Effect
Assassins Creed
Call Of Duty 4
Halo 3
Bioshock

Just to name a couple that came to mind straight away.

these are actually all the games i'm planning to get....the 360 i'm buyiing comes with 2 games, forza 2 and marvel ultimate alliance

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
totally get assassins creed.
and call of duty 4.
happy b'day.

Dark Drakan

Admin
SpArAda1127;60149 said:
my b-day's tommorow if you have anything nice to say, say it now if not then keep your mouth shut...i don't like hearing bad things...

these are actually all the games i'm planning to get....the 360 i'm buyiing comes with 2 games, forza 2 and marvel ultimate alliance

Well you will be occupied for a very long time if you get all the games in that list i assure you. :lol:

Top Bottom