• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My "acting career" has died...

Gasoline Tank

I used to appear in films. Thanks to somebody called *name withheld* slandering me, I lost out on being in tons of films since 2016. I even donated money to people through Indiegogo, which I have yet to be repaid.

Apart from that, I had problems with former support workers from this autism agency, so now my DBS record is plastered with no contact orders. I'm planning to raise court action soon, because it's all BS. The thing is, my lawyer keeps fobbing me off. So I will have to represent myself. But then if they hire lawyers, it's gonna be more complicated.

It's really annoying. And now with this coronavirus ordeal, it's probably 100 times harder to find any work whatsoever, unless you have an agent who can hunt around for you. But if you're interested in film work, 2 years is a long time to go without even any bit parts. The last thing I was in never got completed, due to Covid. But I mean, I was supposed to have a few lines in a Christian film, but that scene was mostly cut out. Like, you still see. Just that, the girl doesn't run up to me to ask for directions to a house. So essentially, this has been a relatively pointless pursuit.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
I used to appear in films. Thanks to somebody called *name withheld* slandering me, I lost out on being in tons of films since 2016. I even donated money to people through Indiegogo, which I have yet to be repaid.
Welcome to Cancel Culture...

Top Bottom