• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Music

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
What kind of music do you guys like?

I know this thread has been done before, but a new crowd is here and I wanted to ask.

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
I pretty much listen to everything, Dance music, disco, melodic trance, techno, rock, punk rock, metal, nu-metal, J-rock, J-pop, country, a little pop, uh, anyway it`s easyer to say what i dislike, RAP, Hip-Hop, RnB and the rest of the likes.

Sparda™

Ambient, Instrumental, Electronica, Dance, Electro, Electronic, Pop, House, Club-House, Jazz, Indie, Pop-Rap, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Gothic, Symphonic Metal, New Age, Dream, Alternative, Industrial, Hip-Hop, Trip Hop, Electropop, Trance, Rave, Techno, Soul, R&B, Breakbeat, Hybrid, Drum & Bass, Progressive, Soundtrack, J-Pop, J-Rock..........

And the list goes on.............

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
Rock, J-rock, Electro rock, Emo rock, Some metal, Screamo, the list is a little longer but I couldn't quite remember all of it.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Soft rock, visual kei, j-pop, j-rock, finnish rock, internet memes, and then some random songs like dota by basshunter.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm a progressive rock kinda man myself, in other words, Dream Theater, John Petrucci, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Liquid Tension Experiment, anything that has a really solid guitar line that I can get into, and it has to actually have a tune, not just repetitive genericism.

I'm willing to give most things a try, but I'll draw the line at anything to do with rap, or anything that has a beat which consists purely of the same three notes over and over again, here's some ideas of what I'm on about.

Glassgow Kiss.

Damage Control.

Jaws Of Life.

A Rite Of Passage. (This one's cut down a bit, which is a shame.)

And for those with the patience to listen to a truly epic song.

Searching.

Dark Alpha Wolf

The Ace of The Game
hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock, a little R and B, classical, German rock (like Rammstein), Swedish rock, symphonic rock, hip-hop, some rap, instrumental, soundtracks, alternative, a slight bit of punk rock...and I'm sure the list goes on, but I forget da rest

one absolute dislike (can't really say hate, 'cuz I don't really hate it): country

Top Bottom