• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Music..huh ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

Re: favourite type of music?

metal music roolz.. of the slipknot three days grace and zebrahead persuasion. I like general rock (mindless self indulgence and evanescance)
I listen to a lot of VG music.

I like hardcore music as well.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album

Heavy metal, classical and hip-hop music are my favourite types. But I like many others aswell.
Favourite Metal bands? Metallica, Korn, Godsmack, Evenesence, Tool, Megadeth, Rammstein, Lacuna Coil etcetcetc

Tyles

Hmm, I'm not sure. Can't really favour music as much anymore. I tend to like hard rock, metal, and comedy stuff such as Weird Al.

anit4e

Gaara *kiss*

ooo yeah METAAALL,ROOOCK,those stuff,like System of a Down,Linkin Park,Metallica,Evenesence....:D

pinky750

Sir Fretalot

wierd al yankovich is a god. favourites include barney's on fire, amish paradise, and hardware store

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album

anit4e;15956 said:
ooo yeah METAAALL,ROOOCK,those stuff,like System of a Down,Linkin Park,Metallica,Evenesence....:D
Wow, you like the same stuff as I do, but with System as a Down as an exeption lol :p

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.

KoRn_Dowwg666;15981 said:
Wow, you like the same stuff as I do, but with System as a Down as an exeption lol :p

haha same here.okay here are MOST of the bands i like(BEWARE: ALOT)

Green Day,Alkaline Trio,Weird Al,AFI,Avenged Sevenfold,Red Hot Chili Peppers,My Chemical Romance,+44,Breaking Benjamin,The Ramones,Guns 'N Roses,Angels and Airwaves,Evanescence,Pink Floyd,The Casualties,New Found Glory,The Vandals,Misfits,Operation Ivy,Fallout Boy,Good Charlotte,Tool,HIM,True Sounds of Liberty,The Beatles,He Is Legend,Transplants,The Offspring,Social Distortion,Nirvana,Flogging Molly,Dropkick Murphys,Rise Against,Senses Fail,Rancid,Bad Religion,Me First and the Gimme Gimmes,Aerosmith,Oasis,Trapt,The Cure,Lacuna Coil,Metallica,Godsmack,Sum 41,Simple Plan,Boston,Linkin Park,3 Doors Down,Alien Antfarm,Kansas,No Doubt,Armor For Sleep,Taking Back Sunday...

lol wow hands hurt.
:lol:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I can listen to anything pretty much but I'm particularly partial to Indie /Alt rock. However, I find that some music, to me, is just a flop, nothing more than a mottle base of ranting hyperbole, neologisms of a low quality and excruciating cacophony, I would say that mostly applies to rap music but again this is just me.

Top 5 bands:
Eels
Muse
The Arcade Fire
Snow Patrol
Placebo

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets

Metallica, System Of A Down. Blondie, The Beatles, Dog Fashion Disco, Christian Walz, video-game music.

Umm yeah, in my opinion the best music is stylish rock mixed with classic piano and female lead singer.

EDIT: Forgot Anthrax ^^ and Svenska Akademien, and Looptroop, and Evanescence and stuff like Kamelot or Linkin Park or The Go! Team =)

Not much for punk/skatepunk/etc.etc.

kain16

What tipe of music do u guys listen to ??? I like Disturbed , Mushroomhead, Eminem ...

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
Children Of Bodom, Lamb Of God, Opeth, Megadeth, Metallica, Arch Enemy, Amon Amarth, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Tool, and many, many more

Arwen

Lost Soul
Evanescence, Linkn Park, Papa Roach, Delta Goodrem, Vanessa Mae, Pink, Rihanna, Pussycat Dolls, Anstacia, Kelly Clarkson, Avril, Janet Jackson, Sean Paul, Darren Hayes, Sugababes, Mel C, Black Eyed Peas and the DMC 1,2 and 3 soundtracks sometimes. It's quite a list :)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
hey! how come my thread got moved!!

anyway, favourite songs: almost every gorrilaz song, smoke on the water, infected, iron man, drop the bombshell, stellar, fat lip, bark at the moon, cowboys from hell, madhouse, ace of spades, who was in my room last night, cheatin on the church, caveman rejoice, even rats. and that's all i can think of right now. if you noticed, most of the songs are from guitar hero (korn thinks NOOOOOOO!! NOT AGAIN!!)

D

Deleted member 209

top 5 bands:
1) slipknot
2) nirvana
3) mindless self indulgence
4) pearljam
5) er.. bad religion or bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom