• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ms. Dante

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
its ok if he would be hotter than anyone...............but one thing is sure......................no one.................but no one say bad things about the game................coz i could ****ed off the person that says bad things about the game..............................i dont care if they have a bf or gf or dominating the World...............thats all

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;5103 said:
its ok if he would be hotter than anyone...............but one thing is sure......................no one.................but no one say bad things about the game................coz i could ****ed off the person that says bad things about the game..............................i dont care if they have a bf or gf or dominating the World...............thats all

:D I couln't agree more......anyone says bad things about the game......I flush them in Dante's toilet.....:p

Curse

Cursed Girl
Trish;5176 said:
o.o A feminine version Of Vergil.... *shudders at the thought*

mwuahahahahahaha :}
i'll find it!!!
i'll find the pic!!
...after school... -_-

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5117 said:
:D I couln't agree more......anyone says bad things about the game......I flush them in Dante's toilet.....:p

or i will Hunt him to the Death..................and then..................he will be Hunted..........for his punishment (blood line)

Curse

Cursed Girl
well not as good as dante's but this will do i guess :

Vergil_Girl_by_NadzomiViro.jpg

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
wwwwwwwww00000000000000000000wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
did u draw?? it looks stupendous ans superb

Curse

Cursed Girl
d4rkn1ght;5359 said:
wwwwwwwww00000000000000000000wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
did u draw?? it looks stupendous ans superb

well i good draw smth like this but no this isn't my work ^^

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5562 said:
Oh my...I know what i said before but this is way too hot:O

LOLOLOLOL...................its perfect...........the person that draw this character must be an awsome person

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Curse;5271 said:
well not as good as dante's but this will do i guess :

Vergil_Girl_by_NadzomiViro.jpg

......Wow that is SO nice:D. Good thing my gf went home yesterday..........

i do not think words can express how amazing this is. Curse can you give me a linky to where this came from if you didn't do it then? The artist must be showed with praise:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom