• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

movies that make you cringe *CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT*

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I haven't even watched the movie and never plan to watching in nearfuture.

Whoever came up with this idea was a sickf*ck.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I haven't even watched the movie and never plan to watching in nearfuture.

Whoever came up with this idea was a sickf*ck.

It really isn't that bad. It's surprisingly not as graphic as I thought it would be. There's really hardly even any blood, like at all.

I thought the movie itself was ok. The guy that played the Dr. in the film puts on a great performance and he's really what makes that movie for me. Personally I also just found it amusing at times. I give Human Centipede props for creativity and actually doing something different even if it is a pretty crazy idea but, people need to stop acting like it's one of the sickest movies ever. It really is not by far and is actually a solid film.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Is the question cringe, like it's such a bad/ cheesy film...or is it cringe, like this film is so disturbing/ scary?

The only one I can think of that made me cringe for being so disturbing was Cannibal hollocaust due to real animals being killed and hurt. I couldn't watch it. I really couldn't.
But films like Human Centipede are fine with me because I know it is all fake. So films like that don't bother me.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I haven't seen that Human Cenitipede (but part of me wants to).
I honestly can't think of any....

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
all cringe worthy stuff. but i was kinda talking about stuff that makes you beg the question: "what kinda sick **** came up with this idea?"

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
The Last Airbender. I literally came into the theaters having high expectations and when the film is finally finished, and i finally got out in the theaters, i feel nauseous as f*ck and my jaw hurts for cringing every minute from every scene of the that piece of ****.

Just look a this:

And yes, this is my first M.Night Shyamalan movie.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
all cringe worthy stuff. but i was kinda talking about stuff that makes you beg the question: "what kinda sick **** came up with this idea?"

Most Western movies are really tame, Western books have grosser stuff in than their movies, although it takes a lot to gross me out and pretty much no book can do that... but I suppose if I have to pick then maybe the Guinea Pig films? Hard for me to say because I am not much affected by made-up violence and I might have seen other stuff that just makes 99% of movies with actors in that are trying to be gross seem LOL rather than ew.

If you mean like... for just "wtf" and whacked ideas then Tokyo Gore Police? Ichi the Killer? Audition? Zombie Ass? Demented/funny/wtf but not really that gross.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
It really isn't that bad.
It differs from person to person. i can take gore or really intense ultraviolence.. but this kind of sick sh!t just makes me uncomfortable.

>It's surprisingly not as graphic as I thought it would be.
Well movies don't have to be gory or graphic to be disturbing..
people need to stop acting like it's one of the sickest movies ever. It really is not by far and is actually a solid film.
solid film ?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Most Western movies are really tame, Western books have grosser stuff in than their movies, although it takes a lot to gross me out and pretty much no book can do that... but I suppose if I have to pick then maybe the Guinea Pig films? Hard for me to say because I am not much affected by made-up violence and I might have seen other stuff that just makes 99% of movies with actors in that are trying to be gross seem LOL rather than ew.
Yep, Western films are pretty tame once you compare it to movies the the Guinea Pig films. That Flowers Of Flesh and Blood Guinea Pig film was apparently so bad that it got the actor Charlie Sheen calling the FBI because he thought it was a real snuff film. :lol:
Got to say, when I first saw that film at 15, I couldn't watch it to the end. But I came back to it a few months later, and I was okay with it; then I realised how silly it was because how could someone be awake while that kind of thing is done to them. Surely they would be unconscious from shock, or dead from losing blood. :/

I think though, once you've seen a few Japanese films like that, you know what to expect, so they're not as gross or creepy anymore.

I quite liked Ichii the killer. It was an interesting film. Same goes for Battle Royale or Red Room. Sure, they're all disturbing films, but they're disturbing because people are capable of those kind of actions if they're put in similar situations.

the movie hairspray i was subjected to watching as my fiancee wanted to see it and she wouldnt go on her own or with a friend oh dear lord i wanted to vomit all over the cinema
I'm so sorry you had to see that. I know if a someone tried to take me on a date to see that, or a chick romance comedy film, I'd be cringing so much. I just can't stand that kind of thing. Give me a horror or action movie any day of the week over that stuff.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'm so sorry you had to see that. I know if a someone tried to take me on a date to see that, or a chick romance comedy film, I'd be cringing so much. I just can't stand that kind of thing. Give me a horror or action movie any day of the week over that stuff.[/quote]

thank you for feeling my pain :D

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
This skeleton. Doesn't it know smoking is bad for your health?
350x500_when-you-are-engulfed-in-fl.jpg

KRSkull

HAHA! I was totally thinking about Feast.
It's actually good.
It takes all the cliched heroes you'd expect then kills em off lol.
Feast 2: Sloppy Seconds wasn't as good & Feast 3: The Happy Finish was just worse. LOL I OWN ALL 3.
It kept the pattern of ridiculously unbelievable. It took what you'd expect movie heroes to do & did the something different & you're like OMG NOOO THEY DIDN'T lol.

The movie wasn't bad but there was that one scene from the first movie that made me cringe.

Meg

Twilight: Eclipse, it was the only one I ever saw. I had to watch it against my will. It was so boring.

Star Wars Episodes 1, 2, and 3. Do I even need to explain why?

Top Bottom