• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Movie Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Looking around photobucket for DMC4 pics I found these. They are pics of Dante from the movie. I had to do a lot of work on them as they were pixelated. Some are worse then the others which I am sorry about. Any where here they are

DMCTribute001_0009.jpg

DMCTribute001_0012.jpg

DMCTribute001_0013.jpg

DMCTribute001_0017.jpg

DMCTribute001_0021.jpg

DMCTribute001_0030.jpg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Those are not from the movie. They are from one of the first DMC2 Trailer on the Internet. DMC2 Dante was in a huge white place in which he was falling forever while doing some amazing feats and shooting with Ebony & Ivory until he finally landed and DMC2 Title appeared.

Still good ones, but I'll move that to DMC2 Forum^_^

Arwen

Lost Soul
Are they? Ooops I didn't see the trailer so I can't say. I thought it was done with CG that ad. Who's the guy they got to play Dante?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I'm not sure. He is either the one who did the scenes in DMC2 but with better graphics or the early DMC4 Dante - the one who walked towards the TV and shoted it down.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Still a very nice find, Dalkin. Regardless of them being Devil May Cry 2 trailer stills. I've never actually seen those before so +rep. ;)

morrigan

It was Reuben Langdon, of course. Look... His photo during of making the trailer.

6gno7wp.jpg

He looks great, isn't he?

Arwen

Lost Soul
He wore a wix I think. Here he is a few months after the ad. This is getting more into a Reuben thread. :lol: I don't mind really he's one of my fav peoples.

l_a7f0b1c2913a2d3e4c7e230f5a338507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom