• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

movie cast!

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
now i know this has been done before, but time changes and actors and directors progresses..

do either DMC/DmC or both of them

DmC :

I wont go with actors from the game, since it won't happen in movies,

Director : That guy who directed John Wick (straight action, no bullshit story)

Dante/Vergil :
- Realistic scenario :between Nolan Gerard Funk (Riddick, House at the end of the street) and Rhys Wakefield (Purge 2, Sanctum), they look alike; young ; 183 cm tall
- Perfect scenario (where people don't age) : Taylor Kitsch for Dante, Armie Hammer for Vergil

Kat : Annalise Basso (wedding girl, last episode of Constantine TV series)

Mundus : Bryan Cranston

Lilith : Jessica Lange

Bob Barbas : Samuel L. Jackson (Robocop), why not, race change is the current trend

Phinneas : Morgan Freeman duh

Hunter : Jason Momoa (Conan), i want hunter physically humanoid

Succubus : Lena Headey, story wise, this needs to be cgi

Sparda : Luke Goss (hellboy 2)

Eva : Bryce Dallas Howard ( terminator Salvation)

Drekavac : Ladislav Beran ( hellboy ), this one enemy needs screen time

DMC :

gonna use random messed-up timeline with mature Dante and vergil, movies do that

Director : Guillermo Del Toro

Dante : Josh Hartnett, use DMC2 Dante

Vergil : Luke Evans, it's hard getting with lookalikes

Lady : Teresa Palmer ( i am number 4)

Trish : Amber Heard

Mundus : Ralph fiennes

Sparda : Karl Urban, i respect this guy

Nero : Sean Farris

Kyrie : Rachel DiPillo

Agnus : Jason Momoa --again, i like both, just put agnus in there!

Credo : Luke Goss

EDITED : switched Lilith and Succubus cast, thx to innsmouth

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
ian somerhalder Damon from vampire diaries as DMC4 Dante , with jeremy from vampire diaries as nero for trish and lady hmm I am not sure , maybe scarlett johhanson for trish and kate beckinsale as lady and emma stone as kyrie

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
ian somerhalder Damon from vampire diaries as DMC4 Dante , with jeremy from vampire diaries as nero for trish and lady hmm I am not sure , maybe scarlett johhanson for trish and kate beckinsale as lady and emma stone as kyrie

I feel like Kate would be a better Trish while Scarlett be Lady

absolitude

Josh Hartnett looks much too young to play a DMC2 Dante.

but those eyes, josh hartnett has that DMC2 Dante stare, ever since 30 days of night i want him to play dante

first time i saw somerhalder's name for dante was from this forum, long before i joined here, i googled him, and i see him fit too, his face is serious but could be humorous too, and they share the same eyes..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Funny thing is now I wanna see Momoa play Agnus just because it would be the farthest from what he's done so far so I'm curious if he can pull it off.

absolitude

Funny thing is now I wanna see Momoa play Agnus just because it would be the farthest from what he's done so far so I'm curious if he can pull it off.

true that, his acting will be tested, agnus isn't not some macho cool tough character, he's complicated that it'll pose challenge for actors

Top Bottom