• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most rousing TV series intros

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Note that I said 'rousing', not 'arousing', lol. What TV series intros made you excited about watching the actual shows? Mine are as follows (any great intros I might've missed are from shows I have not watched):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnDtvZXYHgE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HNtfu_QurU

The last two are from Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: The Next Generation. Apparently, the site doesn't want to put more than five videos under each other.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Hellz yes to the Dexter intro; how they made something as casual as a morning routine so creepy, I will never know-but I loved it. XD

Other t.v. show intros that caught my interest right away:

(This one got stuck in my head for a week after I finished watching the first season)

Edit: Had to replace the intro, since the one I posted vanished. Still the Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) opening.

(Don't judge me, lol).

And though it's not an ordinary intro, it's a season finale one I always look forward to. :) This one in particular got me.

Last edited:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
I really should include the most unforgettable anime intros:

Maybe it's mainly because of the music. It's just too good.

Last edited:

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Holy shait. I just forgot all about X-Men: The Animated Series.
And Biker Mice from Mars... yeah, I know XD

They just don't make 'em like they did in the '90s anymore.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Most definitely the Game of Thrones intro, The Walking Dead, Dexter, True Blood & Banshee (off top of my head). Banshee's isn't anything out of the ordinary really compared to others but like its style & know episodes to follow are going to be fast paced, unforgiving & brutal & music is quite tense. Plus bits of it change as story progresses.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, all of these vids fudged the shockwave plug in so I'm going to save my bandwith and simply post:

Star Trek: The Original Series
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Possibly Cagney & Lacey too

You know where google and Youtube are...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
You are so full of win. Is it sad that I have this theme song on my MP3? XD

Honestly though, the only one I didn't know of yours was Samurai Jack (well, I know of it, I've never seen it, lol).
Sad? Why would that be sad? It'd be kinda sad if you didn't because it's awesome.

And if you haven't seen Samurai Jack then do yourself a favor and check that out. Samurai Jack is awesome.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Really? No one bothered to post THIS??

bonus:

Also, because no one has admitted to watching this (I don't give a ****):

-------------------------------

You know what? I'm just going to put all the obvious ones here before anyone else does:

hehehe

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Necessary double post because I can only put up 5 vids per entry --

Was going to put up the full version of this, but then saw that the "missing lyrics" has WS perving down some lady's blouse.

Might as well put this in, since it's my new favorite show.

Also this (because how can I NOT add Downton Abbey?).

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Third post because I used up five vids in the above post (also because it's friggin Breaking Bad).

Best musical theme I could find without all the blah-blah...

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Let's see I love Psych's intro it always get me hyped while I sing the words like a goof.
Also one of my more recent findings is the Tales of The Abyss intro, the one on the left is the anime version
Also Huntik Seekers and Secrets, I never got around to watching it all that much but that opening is boss

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Oh man, you guys rock. You also helped me remember another opening:

Oh, and this one always stuck with me, but maybe that's because it's the first intro of the series:

Last edited:
Top Bottom