• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Played DMC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
DMC3: DA, since I do not own SE. Although I prefer DMC1, it is quite annoying that you cannot play whatever mission you want. Also when you die, it forces you to use a yellow orb, so it will take a bit of time to reset the mission, start all over again, etc:p

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Me too. DMC3: SE is the game I play the most from all my games I have. My DMC2 gets boring after you finish it once because Dante isnt so humorous which brings me to a boredom.

Ryaniel

Ryaniel1
special edition is my favorite, to be honest i dont really like the way the 4th is going. Nero just doesnt do it for me as a character. And everyone assumes Vergil is dead. It is'nt official. Does anyone else get confused about the way 2 is set. No comparison to the storyline what so ever. And the characters are boring, and the moves left me scratching my head wondering when the whole thing would eventually end and when it did i wanted to know what the point of it was. I hope the fourth explains alot or i will take my cat hostage and demand helicopter to jamaca with a million as a ransom and(i'm bored someone reply>)

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Wow can't believe I never saw this thread before, anyway the DMC I go on most is DMC:SE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom