• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most hated character

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
mine has to be Agnus, i found him very annoying and pathetic. plus he looks like a cockroach in 'angle form':sick: .

Joyce_Nero

The Holyness isn't my friend! *lol*
But I was a bit...hum...sad...that Credo had to die. I kinda liked him! ^^''

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Haha, i like't credo then i didn't cause he was bad then i like't him again ----SPOILER---- ...........then he go's and dies =P i hope he comes back though.

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
i have to agree that agnus was the worst character although i loved when him and dante were doing opera. Ah that just cracked me up

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
followed closely by the cutscene when dante is destroying berials hellgate using lucifer. Another instance of sheer brilliance

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I dont like Sanctus, and I didn't like Arkham either.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I didnt really mind Sanctus or Angus too much. But (and dont shoot me down here) I expected Dante to be a bit of a deeper character in this instead of just joking around most of the time. there was more than one occasion where his light hearted banter got on my nerves. I guess I have never really been a fan of Dantes cocky side and now days that seems to be all he is.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I hated the "Old Fart" as Dante called him. He was a coward and a displeasing last boss. As for Dante's cockiness...I love it!

Richai

Worst would have to be Kyrie, she really got on my nerves, you know why? The damn way nero pronounces her name, sounds daft if you ask me! Fave char in it was definitely Dante, some of his comments literally had me laughing my **** of. I loved it when he kicked those seeds of echidnas back at her head haha

Top Bottom