• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most Epic Onelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
So, what're your guys' favorite one liners in the series? From Vergil, Nero, or Dante?

For me, it's "Don't get so ****y" from Vergil. Which is just so...um...hot, to put it shortly. It's followed closely by Dante's "I should have been the one to save you. I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!11!1!!!1!!!!!!11" >.>;

Just a "for ****s and giggles" sorta thread.

Your turn! 8D

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Incomplete Dani;220265 said:

"I should have been the one to save you. I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!11!1!!!1!!!!!!11" >.>;

Thats mine too by a long way :D followed by
"Don't come any closer you devil! You may look like my mother but your nowhere close to her...you have no soul"

"We are the sons of Sparda. Within each of us flows his blood but more importantly HIS SOUL! and now my soul is saying it wants to STOP YOU!"

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
"Don't get so ****y" from Vergil.
Where's that from? I don't remember that :(

Dante liners:

"Let's rock!"

"Ooh I love a fast woman."

"It might look impressive at that scale, but lead always works in the end. Well, nine times out of ten." (Vergil being that 1% when it doesn't work? ROFL)

"What's in it for me?"

"You're such a bad loser!"

"At first I didn't give a damn but because of you I know what's important now."

"Looks like this job just got a lot more interesting."

"No matter how hard you try you're never gonna be like father."

"I'm absolutely crazy about it!"

Vergil liners:
"I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell."(dunno, just love the way he says daddy, LOL)

"Well I want yours too!"

Nero's was pretty easy, since he's only got a very few unique lines apart from the constant Kyrie!!!!! and 'great, more demons' liners.
"I wanna wrap this up before the cavalry arrives."

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
clairavance;220445 said:
Where's that from? I don't remember that :(
It's one of his taunts in Dante Must Die mode. Seriously, that's the only reason I play DMD mode. But yeah, it's hot. Like, really hot! *drools*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^I've got 'don't get so ****y' as a ringtone.

Mine is "You will not forget this devil's power"
Also a ringtone.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
It's followed closely by Dante's "I should have been the one to save you. I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!11!1!!!1!!!!!!11" >.>;

I think I might actually start making mentioning that quote a perma-banable offence, we don't mention that quote. Ever! :lol:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Vergil'sB*tch;220450 said:
^I've got 'don't get so ****y' as a ringtone.

Mine is "You will not forget this devil's power"
Also a ringtone.
I have "Don't get so co.cky," "You will not forget this devil's power," "Come on," "What's wrong," "You shall die," and "You are not worthy as my opponent." But my actual ringtone is D&V's "Jackpot" scene. And then I have the anime, DMC3, and DMC4 theme. AND Dante saying "C'mon, babes! Let's rock!"

@Credo: Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! You know I'll just hop on a proxy and make myself a new account. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Nero

"I've had enough of your bull****!"

"Shall we dance?"

"Bang! Heh heh heh."

"What'd ya say?"

*random air guitar taunt*

Dante

"If you're asking for a date... Forget it. Because I'm making it a point not to go out with women who shoot me in the HEAD!"

"Well, this is my kinda rain."

"But it'd be a waste for you to end up a pretty stain."

"Mundus. He makes me sick, killing even his own."

"King? Yeah. Here's your crown!"

"Your lucky streak continues, granny."

"Crap like that doesn't interest me, but... Your swan song will!"

"Don't speak, just die."

Vergil

"You will not forget this devil's power..."

"You are not worthy as my opponent!"

"Blast!"

"Don't get so c0cky."

"You shall die."

Nelo Angelo

"Come on."

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I know this isn't a D, V, or N line, but Lady's "Even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?" Que irl d'awing from Dani.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's not a quote, but i like it when the savior is 'swallowing' Nero and all you see is his middle finger sticking up swearing at Dante...
Can someone refresh my mind to what that was about please. Youtube won't play on my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom