• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most annoying enemy in DMC4

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Blitz's are a pain in butt, I hate it when they confine you in a small room with one. I actually found the last form of Sanctus @ the end of the game real annoying as well since you have a short interval of breaking his magical barrier (while dodging fireballs) before he powers up again.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
i hate faust and fault.faust fights cowardly and if fault catch you you got a lot to do.at least in dmd difficulity

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Faust, Blitz dudes and chimeras are annoying! I hate fighting them. But still, they prove to be a great challenge, especially blitz!

dodo bobo

Hello
The Game Is Easy With Dante Very Very Very Easy In Dante Until If the level Is Dante Must Die
i plaid blood place by Dante and a finish it
it's cool

kanna-X-freak

Blitz (most of all), those shark-like fiends and the dinosaur-like suckers with a plant on their back...Cutlass and Chimera are the names? I don't know. Also I must admit that, to me, not a single enemy in DMC4 was as fun as those in DMC3...maybe Echidna, probably my fav boss of the whole game (along with Dante), but still not as fun as Geryon or as the 7 Hells coming in swarms.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
Blitz... because they are so fast and also I can't kill them with my sword
& Agnus! because he makes me ANGRY!!! :))

Lady™

Devils Never Cry ™
Blitz, the She-Viper, and the Frosts..

The kind of demons to make you rip your hair out.>_<

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Demon619;256149 said:
I'm kind of torn between the mesphistos and Blitz, I hate them both so much,but I think once I get to the two blitz at once on bloddy palace the tide will turn though.

Which stage did you meet the two blitz???

Have only managed to stage 80 which takes me to Credo who is very hard to beat..

The blitz are most annoying when it chasing after you!!

deadman

the savior the last time you fight him. Because their are no green orps and you have to beat him the first time.

I fxxkin love dmc1 3 and 4 the second game was bad I didn't even play this game for 10 minutes.

Lucifer(the weapon)

Scarecrows, there just there all the time, hobbling around, then the moment you turn your back on em "thwack" :/ :L jk, Alto Angelos, the pee me of the most :L

huaru

!noobz!
agnus and angelo agnus... i can't beat him with no damage in dmd.

i also hate assaults with chimera if they are 3 or more...

RaVeN

The immortal
i h8 the chimeras,i find them especially annoying on Hell and hell mode =/ along with frost things, cos u cant just belt them to death lol xD buut blitz iv got lil stragies 2 kill them ezy, but the worst is a group (a big one) of the enchanted armors, so many atts and combos they can do =/

asdfen

Chimera assaults, assaults in general since I just do not understand their attack animation at all, Cutlasses - mega hate for cutlasses since there are like 2 of them in the whole game so its not really worth spending enough time to ace them and they are just mega annoying.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Anything involving the sword demons Agnus made, and those freaking knight demons. Leave me alone, and go rescue damsels in distress, demon knights!

Top Bottom