• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mortal Kombat X Special Console Character

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
It was the impression I got when you said "out of the question". That's all.

But I made it clear from the get go that he was "out of the question" strictly from the assumption of them wanting a old and iconic character.

I made sure to add that part to avoid this kind of misunderstanding, so sorry if you decided to completely disregard it.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
My Ultimate wish is to have Duke Nukem in a Mortal Kombat game, but I doubt that'll happen sadly.

Also I'd like to see Ash Williams in Mortal Kombat, but that's still doubtful as Bruce Campbell stated he wouldn't play Ash for anyone else other than Sam Rami so he's out of the question.

Then there's the Predator which is still unlikely as Fox owns the Predator and I doubt Warner Bros is gonna wanna have the Predator in their game with a new Predator movie on the way, that's cheap marketing for the Predator.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My Mortal Kmbat wish list for guest characters

-Ash Williams from Evil Dead

-Jason Vorhees or Michael Myers (personally Michael Myers is my favorite old school horror icon but I see Jason being more of a fighting game type character)

-The Terminator

-Predator

-Spawn

-Black Dynamite

-The Punisher

-Ghost Rider

-Riddick

-Caesar (Planet of The Apes)

-Conan The Barbarian

-RoboCop

The Final Offer

But I made it clear from the get go that he was "out of the question" strictly from the assumption of them wanting a old and iconic character.

I made sure to add that part to avoid this kind of misunderstanding, so sorry if you decided to completely disregard it.

Actually, my main problem with what you've said is that you assumed that there is a limit because of a trend and you didn't connect DmC Dante because you didn't see how he could fit.

DmC Dante is Devil May Cry Dante in another universe with a slightly different origins story. Therefore, this version could appear in MKX due to being a version of the iconic character. So, he fits your assumption of criteria.

Another thing to take notice of is Megaman Volnutt in Tatsunoko vs Capcom representing the iconic Megaman.

I got another one I'd like to suggest.

SAMANOSUKE from Onimusha. Variations Shiden Orb, Arashi Orb, and Koen Orb. Alternate skins Jubei and Soki.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
On the Dante thing i think since (WhatIF) this would be a first DevilMayCry appearance in a MortalKombat title then the original Dante & original Vergil should be exclusive characters.

Or since i have absolutely no love for the reboot, XBOX can keep them
We know.

Despite only playing the demo and all this time getting involved in the discussions about it like you knew what you were talking about.

I saw dat post not long ago where you revealed yourself! o_O

Whatever. No Devil May Cry characters period. That's my stance. I have my list.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
@VampireWicked

Sparta or Sparda? XD

Sparda on DMC1 ('cause that's the closest we have to a "real" canon version) with his version of the Yamato would be really great.

[Let's face it, that's his "real" weapon when all is said and done -- due to the face that he can turn it into the Sparda sword when he goes into dt mode.]

In any case, there's a Shao Kahn vs. M. Bison on that death battle program -- just letting you know.
Whatever. No Devil May Cry characters period. That's my stance. I have my list.
May I ask why, good sir? I'm honestly curious as to your refusal to include any of them.

The Final Offer

Technically, Dante has killed things other than demons. PS All stars is proof of that.

Vergil's Downfall Nelo Angelo would fit perfectly. Remember folks, he can make portals into different (demon) dimensions. His story could be that he's out recruiting the strongest to take over the world.

I only said the Crow because of his character design. If they added some elemental powers to the mix, it'd be insane.

I do believe, seriously believe, that Predator is already apart of this.

What about Voldemort from Harry Potter?

Constantine would be good.

V for Vendetta.

Leonidas.

Any Ninja Turtle...

Hell gimme Sherlock Holmes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom