• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mortal Kombat: HD Arcade Kollection Is Confirmed

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Mortal-Kombat-HD.jpg

Mortal Kombat: HD Arcade Kollection was a rumored game pack which included three classic Mortal Kombat titles (Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3). All three titles were to be remade in High Definition and there were even rumors of a playable demo of the new upcoming Mortal Kombat 2011.

The title was considered a rumored project and gamers considered it to be cancelled. However, according to a freelance 3D artist the HD Arcade Kollection pack is a go. Patrick Delmastro has confirmed through his resume that he is working on the game. You can scroll down his resume to see the necessary information, it also mentions that the Arcade Kollection is going to be a PS3 exclusive only. That’s one more feather for Sony’s cap for the 2011 exclusivity war.

Source: http://www.gamemunition.com/news/mortal-kombat-hd-arcade-kollection-is-confirmed/

There are many compilations already. God of War Collection, Prince of Persia Trilogy, The Sly Collection, the upcoming Team ICO Collection, and as well as the upcoming Splinter Cell Collection.

As much as I am excited about this, I am only curious about one thing. When can we get Devil May Cry Collection?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Spliter Cell Collection is coming up? *faints* I love that series until my x-box broke and can't play them anymore. :/ Can the xbox 360 play back orginal xbox games?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Faust;296606 said:
Spliter Cell Collection is coming up? *faints* I love that series until my x-box broke and can't play them anymore. :/ Can the xbox 360 play back orginal xbox games?

Yeah, you can. But you need an external Xbox 360 HDD in order to play it, and some Xbox games are not backward compatible with Xbox 360.

You can check my thread here about Splinter Cell Collection. :D

http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=21176

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Bummer, that kinda sucks. :\ Well, if I ever get around to getting an xbox 360 I will have to try and keep that in mind, thanks. :D

aka958

Don't trust people
Mortal Kombat arcade?

It would sound good but I've played those games. No, not because of the fact that I've played them, it's that I know of their cruelty. Not nice cruelty but pure horrors slaying you over and over and over... ;_;

Devil May Cry collection sounds something I really want. It would ease how I think about Capcom's move with DmC.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
My excitement of this hinges on the game having online multiplayer. Its like a must for fighting games now.

We kind of had a Devil May Cry collection...for the PS2 that is. Its completely possible for Capcom to do this as well. However, as much as I love Devil May Cry, screw a collection of it. I want a HD collection of Mega Man classic and Mega Man X with Trophies and stuff.

Asmodaius

I'm sorry to say this, but the MK HD collection cover and that screenshot are fan-made. Very well made, but fan-made.

There's been a huge discussion about it on the MKOnline forums.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
If MK HD is true, i would buy it.... But, I've only played one MK game and i don't have the HD add on.

I would love to see a Castlevania collection.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergil'sBitch;296926 said:
If MK HD is true, i would buy it.... But, I've only played one MK game and i don't have the HD add on.

I would love to see a Castlevania collection.
I love you. :lol:

Well I'll do some Esura investigating on this matter. Hopefully its true though.

Top Bottom