• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Morrison's demon knowledge

HeroOfTime

It seems to me like he knew full well what Dante hunted so does that mean he could be a former hunter and if so who would like to know and see his weapons or skills (personally i do wish the show would of shown more about him)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It seems to me like he knew full well what Dante hunted so does that mean he could be a former hunter and if so who would like to know and see his weapons or skills (personally i do wish the show would of shown more about him)
I didn't like the anime very much but I didn't mind Morrison or Patty as new characters: I just wish more was done with them.

Making him a former hunter or atleast connected with that world sounds cool. He felt like a replacement for Enzo but that could lead to stories where you could play them off each other.

HeroOfTime

I didn't like the anime very much but I didn't mind Morrison or Patty as new characters: I just wish more was done with them.

Making him a former hunter or atleast connected with that world sounds cool. He felt like a replacement for Enzo but that could lead to stories where you could play them off each other.
Sounds cool to me i just wish we knew more about him and that could fight better against at lest low level demons

Top Bottom