• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Morrison=Badass?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I don't know why, but I thought Morrison was the most badass human boss Dante's ever had. He's not selfish and is always cool in a lot of situations. He talks about demon hunting like he doesn't give a damn, and he's got that old school flare to him. To me, Morrison is to Dante what Watson is to Sherlock Holmes. (2009 version) If he was my boss and I was a devil Hunter, I would choose him as a boss in a heart beat, then that fat ass Enzo.

What do you guys think?

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
waaaaaaaaaay better than enzo infact...he doesn't spend the millions dante earns like wildfire on strip clubs and alcohol.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
To be honest, I would have just put Enzo in the anime fulfilling Morrison's role and a different take on the character since he is 10 or more years older than his last appearance. Outside of anime, People can change and grow as character so I would have had him become a character worth respecting.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
500full.jpg

Best boss ever!!

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think there should been an flashback episode showing us how Dante meets Morison.

Other than that, I think it is possible to have both Enzo and Morrison in the reboot and have them occupy different roles in Dante's life. Morrison is more like an employer or Dante's dad or uncle while Enzo is more like a coworker or a friend.

ZeroLove

He's not really the boss of Dante, more like a manager. He manages Dante's missions and income, has contacts, stuff like that. And yes, he's a badass.

Top Bottom