• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More Spam

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Now there's some dude named kings bombarding the boards with some useless spam.:dry:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yep, done again.

Annoying that, the first thing I do as I get online is ban a spammer, sadly I'm at a loss, because mods can't IP ban, only Admins.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Ah, I thought it was only Admins that could do that.

Like Arnie though... I expect that the Spammer will be back.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Yesterday he retuirned as rashed yet didn't dare to make a move.Now as kings he made it...I believe mr.Steve is needed here,Mr.Credo.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Menemeh. If you don't know....bah Why'd you even post?! -destroys BD-

In all seriousness....I do hope this stops soon. If it's bothering clueless people -growls at BD- then it's bad. :p

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
-is now a pile of nothing- Look at this, spam poster! You are getting innocent people -points at self somehow- DESTROYED! You are KILLING the community!!!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
I'm not sure what they're under now...if they even came back...but they've had the usernames of orinel xjxinie0110 kings and rashed 13.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tonks;218348 said:
I'm not sure what they're under now...if they even came back...but they've had the usernames of orinel xjxinie0110 kings and rashed 13.

Thanks ive banned the IPs of them. You sure that the rashed 13 is same guy though as IP range is entirely different and that account has no posts.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
:\Well he made no spam...Maybe he isn't the same. If the IP's different then probably not

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tonks;218358 said:
:\Well he made no spam...Maybe he isn't the same. If the IP's different then probably not

All the IP's are different but that particular one is in a different range entirely than the other 3.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Well...I'm not sure about rashed 13. Maybe we were just a little suspicious in regards to him

Top Bottom