• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More of a role than we thought?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
For those who may not take much liking to Nero, don't start to fret just now. At the game store I work at, we have a new issue of a gaming magazine that had a bit more info and screens for DMC4. It seems Dante has more of a role that we thought, and even if it seems that Nero and Dante are not all buddy, buddy at the beginning, they'll be needing each other for different situations it seems.

More towards the middle we'll have more Dante, and it's also stated that we'll be playing him until the final boss. Why? I have no idea. I'll try to keep up on this info. I wish there was more and I had money to buy it. xD

So. Are ya'll happy that Dante is ALOT more important and useful? Are ya'll happy we get to play him til the final boss towards the middle (it said middle so don't yell at me.)of the game? Let's see what people have to say of this. I was actually excited when I read this.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Can you post some pictures of it?
I really want to see it.
What magazine is that?
And where are you working at? Gamestop?

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Yeah. I work at GameStop. It was a short article, but informative. I think the magazine was called Game Informer. Something like that. If I did have the mag I'd scan the article.

$JP

Supreme Ruler
Yeah I get that magazine your talking about and I just read about that a couple days ago. Well, all I have to say is I'm pretty happy to hear that Dante will play a bigger role than we thought, it will make the game funner:D

The dark knight

Yup I have the magazine right here.I was just reading it.I was planning to post it...but you can NEVER beat a game employee...person to getting the best info...cheater.LOL!
VI-Rainbow;60028 said:
Yeah. I work at GameStop. It was a short article, but informative. I think the magazine was called Game Informer. Something like that. If I did have the mag I'd scan the article.

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
i also read this in the Game Informer i subscribed to.though they spell my name quite terribly -.-'
i was rather happy when i read that part.i jumped up and down and ran into my heater and now it hurts in a rather uncomfortable place xP

Top Bottom