• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More loaded month in 2023? March or June?

What month looks better to you?

• March

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • June

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • unsure/tie

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Dr. Cheesesteak

I'm only including AAA games. More on that below. So, in March, we got:

3/3 - Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
3/9 - Skull & Bones
3/17 - Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
3/24 - Resident Evil 4 remake

In June, we're scheduled to get:

6/2 - Street Fighter 6
6/6 - Diablo IV
6/22 - Final Fantasy XVI

I'd like to include Have a Nice Death in March, but it's hard to gauge how big an indie gets 1. in general before it releases and 2. even if it's in Early Access, its hype and success may peak in Early Access. However, HaND's Early Access version has 5k+ reviews on Steam w/ an 87% approval rate (96% approval in recent reviews). So it could be a huge indie hit once it hits retail release, ala Hades or Dead Cells.

As a side note, February is also loaded (Hogwarts, Wild Hearts, Atomic Heart, LaD: Ishin, Octopath 2, Destiny 2 expansion), and I was thinking of actually including it w/ March as a long stretch, but felt that was unfair to June lol. And March has the major hitters in SW and RE, so it's more fair vs June's list of legendary franchises.

Also, System Shock remake/reboot is schedule for just "March 2023", but decided to only include games w/ street dates.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I’m going to go for March. Basically for Star Wars. And it comes out just after my birthday also.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Lol i would have voted for february to be honest

Like a dragon ishin
Atomic heart
Hogwarts legacy
Company of heroes 3
Dead island 2 before it was delayed til april
Wild hearts
Blood bowl 3

Last edited:

Meg

When is Assassin’s Creed Mirage coming out? That’s what I care about most. That said, I went with March because I have been waiting patiently for Skull and Bones since it was announced. Plus RE4 is exciting. The fact I am going to have to choose between the two is criminal.

Top Bottom